Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
'Terima Kasih semua' (Thanks everyone!) :'D

@ Deedoo: Yes I use Photoshop 7 & Gimp 2 (photoshop for designing, gimp for converting dds to bmp). I tried to rely on Photoshop only (by installing nvidia's photoshop dds plugin) for converting dds but sadly it didn't work so had to use gimp as well (._.")

photoshop five! (like a high five except phtoshopy XD) i have photoshop on my school macbook but since mac doesn't support mua i have to throw files all around XD well anyways it's cool to see some new talent in the skinning section ;) imho it was getting a bit stagnant XP

heheheh!*high 5*
ah, I didn't know mac doesn't support mua..somehow you manage to do lots of awesome skins with those files all around is amazing :D
I agree, the skinning section needs moar breathe of life!

btw anyone have a working Crystal's ps2 offsets? Somehow mine doesn't work :'(

Quote from: nuhverah on December 28, 2010, 04:47PM
btw anyone have a working Crystal's ps2 offsets? Somehow mine doesn't work :'(
you want to just kill 2 birds with one stone and i'll just send you my giant set of ps2 offsets?

Deedoo that would be gorgeous! please do! :'D I need all the help I can get from sifu!

my current team of tron ladies. i'm going to give them a little backup with invisible woman, psylocke and polaris tron skins ^^
the one in the blue is moonstone, but i can't release it yet without permission from whiteking

as I said before, TRON RULEZ! who knows, maybe you guys will create a Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Tron edition and sell it for players :D

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Wow those skins look fantastic opps I mean Trontastic Deedooo lol Great job!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cool skins and effects! Love it!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

hey Jeanfan321 very cool effects, and the Storm's ones are great. love it :)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>