Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love the first one with fire going every direction!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on December 28, 2010, 07:31PM

my current team of tron ladies. i'm going to give them a little backup with invisible woman, psylocke and polaris tron skins ^^
the one in the blue is moonstone, but i can't release it yet without permission from whiteking

I love them all, and I don't have any problem with the skin, because it's awesome :)
But the skin for Songbird was made by Marvel Watcher so the credit is for him, oh and I personally would like to see other marvel women like Storm or Emma too ;)

Tron is by Disney right?, and Disney owns Marvel...so that mean that we can release, for example, this type of skins based on the movie's design?
I'm not sure, so I'll wait until the big bosses say something, but great job on the skins :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

i've been release quite a few tron designs and no one has been getting mad at  me so i think it's ok
thanks for the permission to release though ^^
oh and yeah i have plans for emma (she'll have a siren type costume) but i had completely forgotten about storm. thanks for the reminder :P

Not to be rude, but have you been working on Jean, I know I saw the one pic, I was just wondering if she is close to done?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on December 30, 2010, 05:05PM
i've been release quite a few tron designs and no one has been getting mad at  me so i think it's ok
thanks for the permission to release though ^^

well they are tron inspired skins, so they are alright. now if you wanted to release a skin of a specific character from tron we may say no
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

A little combo between  Storm & Songbird  ;D  (XML II), it looks like a Fusion... pretty cool Electrical Roses:

<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Considering all they are is skins for Marvel character based on a design, I don't think it's anything copyrighted issues. It's really no different from just designing your own fanfiction skins for the characters. Which obviously isn't impeding Marvel or Disney from making money. As I hardly doubt they are going to be releasing a Marvel goes into Tron comic let alone downloadable content for the MUA with tron outfits for the characters any time in the forseeable future.

Also those are so cool effects too.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

for the tron costumes ... it's no problem cuz this guy is not trying to steal their copyright, is just inspiring by it :) ... so, I don't see any problem in that, cuz these costumes (with characters) aren't in tron :P
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: Rain on December 31, 2010, 01:24PM
A little combo between  Storm & Songbird  ;D  (XML II), it looks like a Fusion... pretty cool Electrical Roses:

Wow that is awesome! Did you add those pink effects as hiteffects for Storm's extreme.

Those are the effects from Songbird's "Sonic Pillar" if i'm right... but looks great indeed.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5