Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
whiteking it's right :) it's a combo between songbird's sonic pillar and storm's raging tempest :) anyway, it looks like some kind of fusion (mua2) and I like it :D
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

After much trial and error i finally was able to center the wing effect on songbird as best as i can and the size (i think) is perfect

And do you guys think this will be a good flying effect for jean? (despise the pinkness and it being on songbird)

I still thinks it looks epic just needs to be recolored

hey the wings looks awesome, I've been looking for these kind of wings (especially the first one) a lot. hey, u are skilled Jeanfan321 . love them
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: Rain on January 01, 2011, 04:14AM
hey the wings looks awesome, I've been looking for these kind of wings (especially the first one) a lot. hey, u are skilled Jeanfan321 . love them
Thanks for the kind words but i didn't entirely make them.I found the songbird wing texture on imgshack and the phoenix texture was drawwn by my good friend Jean_Grey_Phoenix i just compiled it.Those wings for so frustrating though

Ohh I like the songbird wings.  Btw did you figure out how to get the wings to face the same direction as her?
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Love both wings. The 2nd one would be great for Jean but maybe if the wings were a little bigger.

I love them both, and for Jean I think they would work perfect!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on January 01, 2011, 03:35AM
After much trial and error i finally was able to center the wing effect on songbird as best as i can and the size (i think) is perfect

Do they flow well with her? That's one of the issues i had, were they wouldnt always stay correctly on her back. sometimes they be backwards for like a second when she was doing her fly down attack.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on January 01, 2011, 03:35AM

And do you guys think this will be a good flying effect for jean? (despise the pinkness and it being on songbird)

I still thinks it looks epic just needs to be recolored

Oh! great job! I really love it! Especially the first!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on January 01, 2011, 02:53PM
Do they flow well with her? That's one of the issues i had, were they wouldnt always stay correctly on her back. sometimes they be backwards for like a second when she was doing her fly down attack.
no they don't but they look good when using her powers.They stay correctly on her back great i just need to play with the origin.I also never seen them backwards.

Thanks rogue for the nice comment.

Oh my those wings are lovely Jeanfan321 :)

Some quick previews of my Ladies of 90s:
Whether it's the cute babydoll Storm, the sweet sultry Jean or the wickedly alluring Rogue, the big hair of 90s definitely defines the classy side of everything. <3

Personal Favourites:

Little Storm playing hide  & seek

I swear for a second I thought Storm was a 'real' mermaid back there :P

Wow awesome hair, you releasing those?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

those look great! i've always wanted to do some skins on the crystal model, and you've done them perfectly :)

Thank you ;D
@ midnightphoenix123: Yeah I'll probably release them tomorrow in my thread.  Tonight mediafire's freakingly slow :(
@ deedoo: I managed to do it all because of your wonderful offsets collection! Thanks to you! :'D