Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how do you mean by bleed out? basically i'm using fireworks (and not 100% proficient with it) so i just sort of worked everything out on the fly so if something's good/bad its by sheer luck...classic's skin was a bit of a pain though trying to get the blue bands around the shoulders sorted

By "bleeding out" I mean colors gets pulled away when the skin is stretched. Don't worry, it wasn't a negative comment! They look perfect!

Ah, cool, cheers  :), like i said, sheer luck!

(P.S. where's the captain britain smiley?)

This is still work in progress, but I'm making good headway into it and I won't have access to my computer for a few days now so I'll post it. Spider-Man 2099:

Thanks goes out to parrastaka for providing the dark blue symbiote suit which served as a basis for this skin.

thats pretty good. like u said it needs work but its definately a good start

Making that skin has really made me realize how insanely narrow the waist and hips on the Spider-Man model are. *shudder*

AMAZING!

Really, I have no idea of why anyone here had tought of that one before!
Thumbs up for Miguel O'Hare.

Quote from: Crowley on June 20, 2007, 03:19AM
This is still work in progress, but I'm making good headway into it and I won't have access to my computer for a few days now so I'll post it. Spider-Man 2099:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z285/Crowley9/Spiderman2099WIP.jpg

Thanks goes out to parrastaka for providing the dark blue symbiote suit which served as a basis for this skin.

Now you understand why I told you not to give up! hehe... :P

Quote from: Crowley on June 20, 2007, 10:34AM
Making that skin has really made me realize how insanely narrow the waist and hips on the Spider-Man model are. *shudder*

LOL ur right...anerexic spidey

i never really cared much for 2099 of any characters. Is that part of the mainstream continuity or not? I believe that they i addressed it. i cant remember
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Rogue did a little exploration of the Atlantis level and decided she wanted to search around without any water.  You heard me.  No water.

Notice how Rogue is flying here, there is no water, and the rest of the characters are standing around with their idle poses.

Cyclops is wondering why this woman is still swimming when there is no water.

Psylocke discovers when she enters a new area, the water comes back... bummer.

I love being able to fly around in the sky boxes and explore the levels the way you weren't meant to.  :laugh:

[/boredom]
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.