Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
oh! very Nice!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Nice Arcade skin Deedoo :D

naw sum photoabuse XD my latest addition; Invinsible Woman's Glimmering Sea & Rogue's Hybrid Legacy!<3

Great!!! You are the best!!

So I finally got the skinning programs to work on my pc and just to test it out, I edited whiteking's rogue Legacy skin. I have this, what I call, easy buttons on the program I use, so I wanted to see what the metal would look like on her, and this is what I got. (Btw, I aint taken nuhverah's sunshine here, I requested nuhverah to do the hybrid legacy skin for a reason lol. So I promise I'm not replacing it, by all means.)

I thought it looked kinda cool and realistic. lol. I kinda wanna see it in the advanced lighting, just for fun. (I can't do it cause it slows the game bad...)

Here face looks molded over lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It looks really good. Her face reminds me of Dr. Doom from the movie.

lol I thought it looks more like maybe a melted metal, but the button said metal, and that's what it did lol.

Both metal skins looks great.  RogueDW331's reminds me of a more metallic/liquid metal feel, and Nuhverah's looks more like a colossus-ey metal skin.  Like I said both are great.  BTW RogueDW331 if you don't mind me asking, what program did you use with the metal button? 
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

It's ULEAD Photoimpact. I got it when I bought my scanner years ago. just about everything on there is easier. Especially cutting out characters and such from pictures.

This is a really pretty picture! Effects look great! Well done RogueDW331! I love all you make for Rogue!

yeah, I like this rogue. she looks like lady gaga in born this way hehe :)) lol still cool ;)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Woohoo not bad at all, RogueDW331! :D
I love how she looks metal-liquidy, I could've sworn her face looks like Peter himself XD
& I love Ulead programs, I used to play with the basic one when I was still young XD

huhu some quick previews of my Exotic Sisters; Scarlet Witch & Polaris