Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So will it be released? And it looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hi, sorry, haven't posted in a while, been busy.

I'm voting for number 5 too.

Cheers.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I love this effect for gambit that pulse goes through out the whole room and when the enemies go over it they trip

That looks really cool! Its like a giant pink wave on energy!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Agree. gambit's effect looks nice!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I was modding a whole lot last night and though i might share these pics with yall.

This Resembles to the 3 jeans blue,pink,and orange.

Emma Frost "Sleep Plague"

Thanks to nodoubt_jr's sleep texture for karma i recolored it white and increased the time the enemies "sleep"

Now, Lady Gaga, the ultimate superhero, is wearing Emma Forst's new X-Men costume!

The Jean and Emma effects look really cool! And I love Emma's new costume! What model is that?

Quote from: Toothless on March 28, 2011, 02:26PM
Thank you. Black widow's.

Ahh, thanks I was thinking, but couldnt figure it out lol

Looks great!

great effects.  Plus I really like the emma skin.  it looks AMAZING
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/