Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 04, 2007, 11:45AM #165 Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 11:51AM by DarkVenomAndCarnage
GRRRRRRRR!! :ohnoes: I should have gotten the PC version :banghead: :( [By the way that is a rockin' awesome spidey 2099 :spiderman:]
Quote from: Crowley on June 20, 2007, 03:19AM
This is still work in progress, but I'm making good headway into it and I won't have access to my computer for a few days now so I'll post it. Spider-Man 2099:

Thanks goes out to parrastaka for providing the dark blue symbiote suit which served as a basis for this skin.

Quote from: DarkVenomAndCarnage on July 04, 2007, 11:45AM
GRRRRRRRR!! :ohnoes: I should have gotten the PC version :banghead: :( [By the way that is a rockin' awesome spidey 2099 :spiderman:]
Then I guess you'll be pleased (or even more irritated?) to know that I am back at my own place and making progress with the skin. If everything goes smoothly it should be done in a week. Unfortunately I do not think there is any way to do the webbing. Of course you can't see it in the picture, but there is still the white spidey symbol on his back. I'm open to suggestions as to how to remove that.

By the way, in case the additional content from X360 is successfully made available and ported successfully, I'll definitely get to work on a Doom 2099 skin. Secret Wars costume with a cape looks like it would be a good fit.

Quote from: Crowley on July 04, 2007, 05:27PM
By the way, in case the additional content from X360 is successfully made available and ported successfully, I'll definitely get to work on a Doom 2099 skin. Secret Wars costume with a cape looks like it would be a good fit.

You might want to consider doing it sooner than later then.  Not that anyone really cares about playing Doom, but you never know what might happen in the near future.   ;)
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Please put Doom as a replacement to the silver surfer  :carnage: [rise of the silver surfer reference] :laugh:

Quote from: Burning Rage on July 04, 2007, 05:48PMNot that anyone really cares about playing Doom, but you never know what might happen in the near future.   ;)
Hey, I care! Doom is a great character, and I hear they've solved the paradox of having him as both playable and the main villain quite nicely.

Quote from: Crowley on July 04, 2007, 05:27PM
Of course you can't see it in the picture, but there is still the white spidey symbol on his back. I'm open to suggestions as to how to remove that.

You can use the "clone" tool or you can paint over the white area, which is what I did for Toxin - 1st appearance costume.

The X-Men gather to witness the Mansion destroyed once again

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Lolz how'd you get them all in there?  And I don't remember talking to Banshee.  Looks like I need to play it again.

i played around with the map chrb and engb, and added the other characters.  What sucks is that a added 2 others but they didnt show up, another weird thing is if you bump into the ones i added (except Banshee who is naturally there) they move around, like if they are in your way the move to the side.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Wow cool.  Maybe that MUA swap thing you were talking about earlier is possible by adding this and changing the script.  Nice job.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Apocalypse never stood a chance

and after the battle, they relax at the local club

(Multiple Man Rocks, lol)

Thats unreal cool,its times like these when the good old boom tube comes in real handy.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 06, 2007, 07:26PM
Apocalypse never stood a chance

LOL!!!

Even, Apoc agrees with that statement!!! You can see that he's feeling dizzy and confused (red stars) seeing all these X-men around him. :laugh:

lol, i just find it funny that supposely the strongest guy (Wolverine) is the only one down on the floor.