Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why is there so many characters in that screenshot?I thought there could only be 4.

yeah its multiple man, i just set up his powrstyle to create like 15 dupes all at once, all with different customes.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

yeah, lol. i still havent figured out the number limit for creating dupes, but i know after a while he stops duplicating.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Quote from: Burning Rage on July 04, 2007, 05:48PM
Quote from: Crowley on July 04, 2007, 05:27PM
By the way, in case the additional content from X360 is successfully made available and ported successfully, I'll definitely get to work on a Doom 2099 skin. Secret Wars costume with a cape looks like it would be a good fit.

You might want to consider doing it sooner than later then.  Not that anyone really cares about playing Doom, but you never know what might happen in the near future.   ;)
Before I do anything I would need the model and skin of the officially X360-exclusive Secret Wars Doom.

Quote from: iammingy on July 04, 2007, 06:19PM
Quote from: Crowley on July 04, 2007, 05:27PM
Of course you can't see it in the picture, but there is still the white spidey symbol on his back. I'm open to suggestions as to how to remove that.

You can use the "clone" tool or you can paint over the white area, which is what I did for Toxin - 1st appearance costume.
I was looking for a way to retain some of the muscle definition on the back. I guess I'll fiddle with the tools and use the one-color back skin of another character, like Black Panther, as a guideline.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 06, 2007, 07:26PM
Apocalypse never stood a chance

and after the battle, they relax at the local club

(Multiple Man Rocks, lol)

How do you get all the X-Men to fight like that? Is it all just Multiple Man?

yep all multiple man, he has no powers other than duplicating so its hand to hand combat for them.

Cool. I gotta make an XML2/MUA screenshot gallery website sometime soon.

Think to themselves: How did we end up in an xmen (xml2) level?? :scratchhead:

xml2 level loaded in mua

That's what I'm talkin' about.  Now we just need to get you to help out with XML1 levels.  (They use actual XML instead of XMLB code, which we have to convert)

Quote from: iammingy on July 30, 2007, 10:01PM

PS. The PS2 surfboard is really easily to color!!!

so, maybe wolverine's claws are too?

Damn! Anyway, I like how my Wisdom ended, with firey glows instead of hanging hotknives.

Here's my new toy: nodoubt_jr's Cannonball on its way to become a MUA mod. I partially overcome the problem with Rogue's Torpedo Strike animations, using a Charge handler instead of the original Torpedo handler.

Now Sam flies longer like a good human rocket (a shame there aren't good models to skin Nova).

Also added a long trail to resemble his own and distract the attention from his hands.