Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ladies love "nigh Invulnerable when I'm blastin" human rockets.

She huk: "Go Dj Go, please don't stop the music xD"
Rocket:" Put your hands up (girls) Let's party all night !"
but i'm wondering that's the bikini night as far i can see so multiple man is in the wrong place : P ..ohrr no he is dating :P

:shehulk:  :cball: xD
Awesome pic' just like the other one! :)
@ Thx for abomination  ^^

The one in white is the Jill Valentine mod with a Sharon Carter skin on it, but after Vertigo's invisibility boost, it appears Vertigo and Carter decided to stay invisible but didn't tell Karma and Sage about it lol.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on April 11, 2013, 09:05PM

The one in white is the Jill Valentine mod with a Sharon Carter skin on it, but after Vertigo's invisibility boost, it appears Vertigo and Carter decided to stay invisible but didn't tell Karma and Sage about it lol.

AHH that is so awesome seeing Jill and Vertigo in action from someone else, I probably shouldn't really be this excited but I am. I also probably laughed a little to hard at this.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My Uncanny X-Men NOW skins apparently look awesome in XML2, especially Cyclops :3
Speaking of which does anyone have PS2 Ultimate Magneto Offsets (with the helmet)? I almost have the full team!

Edit: speaking of which, here are the maximoff twins if they were in Uncanny X-Men NOW

I'll release the skins later when I have a few more made

Good thing the Hellicarrier went down in Canada of all places

Let's go get Spider-Man!...Oh wait let's save the world first, then go get Spider-Man!
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Steve! No! S-Somebody help him! (AKA Cap falls before his friends... and Loki, who was tagging along with them.)

Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

While Sbarth's Quasar update will be welcome when it comes, in the mean time

Beware the Annihilators. And boy do they live up to that name.

It was funny while i was controlling Surfer fighting the ultron goons, Bill ran up the ramp and triggered the Scorpion dialouge before i was even ready....man they wanted to Annihilate him badly.