Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
LOL nice

now can you get Cap in the wheelchair ala Wolverine What If?
(missing appendages optional)

The full team I built in was all Hawkeye skins, all Moon Knight Skins, all Iron Man/War Machine skins, all Thing skins, Secret Wars Spider-Woman and US Agent. I'm thinking about the need for Torch and/or Phantom Rider.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5075/villainalliancejj8.jpg
My first skins :]
need a lot off work that is only skins

i hope u didnt work too hard on those because they are all either in the game or recently made availble by the modders

Here's an animated screenshot, Winter Soldier replacement for General Fury. He works pretty good in the game.

So there's no big limit on the length of the bonus string? Good to know :D
Nice pic :D

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

actualy in team FireStar,Spidey and ice man three members  :P

Quote from: Noelemahc on January 20, 2007, 11:06AM
So there's no big limit on the length of the bonus string? Good to know :D
Not that I know of. I put the '&' symbol in and it recognizes it in the small text up in the left corner, but not in the big text, as you can see. So punctuation may be a problem.

It's probably because & is not defined for the large-text font because they didn't think they'd need it and didn't expect anyone else to get so deep into their system?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Saw this while playing in murderworld...
Dunno how much it's worth investigating, but there seems to be a small hiccup in swapping in new characters.
lolz

It searches for the number within the skin and then generates. When I was using an XML2 skin, I fought an Uatu the Watcher. None of tommy's have numbers, so it'll be blank. Its nothing big, at least imho.

I've found that anytime a modded character is used, you run that risk in Murderworld. I've gotten all kinds of crazy stuff, depending on exactly how the new skin was modded (sometimes I get the original MUA skin, not my edit, sometimes you get blank guys, sometimes you get seemingly random stuff. It's kinda...neat?)

Didn't figure it was much of anything, I just wasn't sure if anyone had played far enough into a game w/modded characters to have seen it!