Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have successfully KB'ed the DLC texture onto darkmark's model with some of my touch-ups. ^^ You can see that he's fairly close the official skin, which shows how good darkmark's 3D modeling skills is. :) Time to work on the other four Venoms... :venom:

I'm glad to know that you finally started working on him :nod: Very good indeed. By the way, could you try increasing the texture's saturation a little bit? I think that it would look even better :)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: iammingy on September 20, 2007, 02:48AM
I have successfully KB'ed the DLC texture onto darkmark's model with some of my touch-ups. ^^ You can see that he's fairly close the official skin, which shows how good darkmark's 3D modeling skills is. :) Time to work on the other four Venoms... :venom:

cool when are you ganna make that skin.i cant install characters but i wood like to have it
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

these are a couple of pics I am quite happy to have finally been able to take...

muscles and smashes... a nice team!! loads of fun!

and this is the new 'family photo' this is the character selection screen after enjoying some of the mods been created here. I just arrived from holidays so I will work on that article about this community pretty soon! (this sunday, hopefully)

Quote from: Dark_Mark on September 20, 2007, 06:32AM
I'm glad to know that you finally started working on him :nod: Very good indeed. By the way, could you try increasing the texture's saturation a little bit? I think that it would look even better :)

Sure, I can try that and see. Thanks for the advice. :)

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 20, 2007, 09:01AM
cool when are you ganna make that skin.i cant install characters but i wood like to have it

I will let you know as soon as they are ready! >.^
TEAM SYMBIOTES!!!!

Iammingy, you've motivated me to improve my own textures :)
Old/New

Old/New

Looks better, doesn't it? I assure you, even the Marvel VS Capcom version is really good! These skins will be available in the next release, with the long awaited claws as well. Stay tuned! :thumbsup:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Hey, I like them all. :P
I used the Classic costume just to see how everything from the DLC textures fit on your model. They fit really well! Thanks for your awesome work once again!!!

I wanted to edit the bump map of this Jean Grey skin I made. Though I don't play MUA under advanced lighting, but I still want to make sure that it looks ok for those who use advanced lighting. This screen-cap took me half a minute because my computer is so unresponsive under advanced lighting... I pressed the button like 5 times and the game wouldn't respond.... :bowdown:

Quote from: iammingy on September 23, 2007, 01:27PM

coool i awready like this venom (only that his mouth looks a litle large.is that the dlc position
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Dark_Mark's Venom = DLC Venom. Dark_Mark's Magneto = DLC Magneto.

Quote from: the master$$$ on September 24, 2007, 12:55PM
coool i awready like this venom (only that his mouth looks a litle large.is that the dlc position

You are way too picky....
I am very happy that there are people making skins/meshes here already. :)