Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garbage trucks can't possibly be bigger than Sentinels, lol. :laugh: :P

I've always wondered where those creepy crawly things go after they come out from under the bed and reek havok well there you go.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I have to be honest this wasn't what I was working on but it made me laugh any. :rofl:

Is this taken under advanced lighting? Cuz the graphics look really sweet with the flame.

Oh yes advanced lighting all the way for MUA makes the game look much better,but with that pic that big skeleton was on some totally different project than MUA so I was  :rofl: when that screen popped up.

Quote from: cvc on March 17, 2008, 08:37AM
Oh yes advanced lighting all the way for MUA makes the game look much better,but with that pic that big skeleton was on some totally different project than MUA so I was  :rofl: when that screen popped up.
what game is it for?

Umm...Marvel Ultimate Alliance, in which taken under advanced lighting makes the graphics look damn good.

Quote from: cvc on March 17, 2008, 08:37AM

see thts what asking midnight.

Sorry muafan I missed your post,I've been tring to do some work on a game called Fantasy Wars..and a bunch of others.. :punisher_logo:

Quote from: Gevth on March 10, 2008, 04:05PM
Hulk don't like silly garbage trucks!

http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08112/garbagetruckhulk867.jpg

WOW.. @_@

Did it "grow" that big when you pick it up? If that's the case, then I believe it's missing something like: scaletoowner = false;

Yes, it grows because of Hulk's boost, but it doesn't really matter, I was just playing around with Norrin's mission, since I wanted to throw cars (which was one of my favorite parts in XML2).

The sad thing is that since in MUA there's just one level of Might, even Wolverine, Luke Cage or Spider-Man could easily pick and throw the truck.

I loved telekinetically throwing them with Magneto and Jean in NYC.

For the one level of might thing:

Spider-Man, I can understand, because his strength level is above 10 tons.

Wolverine, not so, since I *think* he can only lift 2 tons.

Quote from: Gevth on April 04, 2008, 07:19PM
Yes, it grows because of Hulk's boost, but it doesn't really matter, I was just playing around with Norrin's mission, since I wanted to throw cars (which was one of my favorite parts in XML2).

Does the current version in the Official Character mod still do that (for you)? I thought it was "fixed" in the last version...Hmmm...  :scratchhead: