Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i figured that out when using the iceform boost i needed to block, when i was blocking he was in ice form but when it worn out i noticed the ice was gone but the icy effect is there.

I love this pic of two of my fav females both who are great friends and both using their shields.

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/bothshields.jpg/

This pic was by Whiteking by the way. He took it when he was testing Jean's booster for me.

Here is two of my favorite things in the game-Movie wolverine and the subbestment map:

too bad sabretooth isnt with a movie skin,it would make the fight waay better...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

how did you get the camera that way? or did the camera get stuck. anyway thats a cool picture

Lol that looks totally epic! You should maybe work on a Sabertooth skin and record a battle as a spoof to the movie :-P

Quote from: djsioadjs on August 18, 2009, 06:46AM
how did you get the camera that way?

I have the same question... By the way, love your pics.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

those pictures look great, and i love that map too
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: whiteking on August 18, 2009, 11:38AM
I have the same question... By the way, love your pics.

HAHA!I expected this question.I simply went to the display.py of norrins awsome sabretooth_boss mission and put the waittimed settings to decide at what time it will make the camera stuck in that position and the cameraFocusToEntity settings to actualy do the zooming of the cam,inserted the wolverine name and voila.
Quote from: Angel on August 18, 2009, 11:18AM
Lol that looks totally epic! You should maybe work on a Sabertooth skin and record a battle as a spoof to the movie :-P
Ma,im so wanting to do that,but im uncapable since i (maybe) will never mesh since i dont have alchemy pack 2.5,cant find it and i guess nobody is willing to upload the exe.So im preety sad myself  :bawling: since this skin was my first request and fav sabretooth skin :(.I cant even request it cause nobody wants to do it and i already requested inuff for it.But i will still leave him in my list since i still have hope.Maybe blaw can give me to reskin his coated sabs if his doing it(and if it has long hair)

THX to everione for the pics compliment!!! :wolverine: :stooth:

My deviant art page!!!

I'll make sure it'll have long (X-Men the Movie) and short hair (Wolverine's Origins)

Quote from: the master$$$ on August 18, 2009, 12:56PM
HAHA!I expected this question.I simply went to the display.py of norrins awsome sabretooth_boss mission and put the waittimed settings to decide at what time it will make the camera stuck in that position and the cameraFocusToEntity settings to actualy do the zooming of the cam,inserted the wolverine name and voila.

Ohhh, thanks for the tip ^_^

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: BLaw on August 18, 2009, 01:31PM
I'll make sure it'll have long (X-Men the Movie) and short hair (Wolverine's Origins)
Thx dude,i could never rapay you for that :bawling: :stooth:(sorry for sounding dramatic,but as i said before it would be like a dream come true.)

Quote from: whiteking on August 18, 2009, 01:33PM
Ohhh, thanks for the tip ^_^

Your welcome  ;)
My deviant art page!!!

Quote from: the master$$$ on August 18, 2009, 12:56PM
HAHA!I expected this question.I simply went to the display.py of norrins awsome sabretooth_boss mission and put the waittimed settings to decide at what time it will make the camera stuck in that position and the cameraFocusToEntity settings to actualy do the zooming of the cam,inserted the wolverine name and voila.Ma,im so wanting to do that,but im uncapable since i (maybe) will never mesh since i dont have alchemy pack 2.5,cant find it and i guess nobody is willing to upload the exe.So im preety sad myself  :bawling: since this skin was my first request and fav sabretooth skin :(.I cant even request it cause nobody wants to do it and i already requested inuff for it.But i will still leave him in my list since i still have hope.Maybe blaw can give me to reskin his coated sabs if his doing it(and if it has long hair)

where can i find the display.py in the game directory?