Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The first one shouldn't be Rogue's Gallery...
It should be AT&T! Or Verizon!

I made this one yesterday :)

Thanks to marvelfan12345, Jean now has amazing big Phoenix wings :D

hehe :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Rz9f76JFsx8/ShAN5gNZJeI/AAAAAAAAAKM/tinnX8CRDms/s400/galactus+vs+phoenix.jpg

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Really great photo! It wouldn't be possible without Phoenix and Whiteking as Phoenix first figured out how to do that and taught Whiteking it how helped me do that.

I like this one better, the full power of the Phoenix is shown much better :)

Sorry, had to do it again :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

With my Daken coming up, I thought: why not show the Dark Avengers in game? Ah well:

No, do not ask. I know what some of you might ask, but don't. And don't pretend you don't know what I know, because I know what you know which I know, and you must know that.

Like mother like daughter (I took the wings for Jean and put them on Rachel so no her mod doesn't have the wings).

It seems Rachel uses hotter fire than Jean as blue is the hottest fire out of all fires.

Which mod has those wings???

How can I get them?

:D

Fantastic!

Jean's mod will have them but I haven't uploaded them yet. I may just update her today.