Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 30, 2009, 01:36PM
Jean's mod will have them but I haven't uploaded them yet. I may just update her today.

Ooh, fantastic, looks awesome :)

can't wait

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: BLaw on August 30, 2009, 12:31PM
With my Daken coming up, I thought: why not show the Dark Avengers in game? Ah well:

No, do not ask. I know what some of you might ask, but don't. And don't pretend you don't know what I know, because I know what you know which I know, and you must know that.
the really scary thing? i completely understand what you are saying!

This is something that I think is funny:

Three ladies, all using their shields.
Btw, there seems to be something weird going on for Jean's leg and arm in the lower pic...
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

That kind of looks like Dazzler's multi colored stun move. Awesome pic lol!!!

Yeah at first I thought is that Spider-Woman in Jean's shield cause the white part looks like the white boots and gloves.

Yeah its kinda unfair ya know,they deserve a big shiewd such as this ladies here!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

It is more manly to have a smaller shield, though! :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on September 13, 2009, 01:04PM
It is more manly to have a smaller shield, though! :P

Yes that's what I thought. Ladies need more protection so they need a larger shield :P (no offence to the "ladies" of this forum)
I have Hellion and Magneto in my roster too but left them out of the picture because they have smaller shields.

EDIT: Btw, over three hundred messages I have. Wow! :D
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

It's not the size of the shield, it's.... I better not finish that innuendo.  :rofl:

*exit stage right*
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Well, I've been doing some work on Gambit recently and I like how he came out.  Easily one of my more favorite characters.  Anyway, some screenies: (warning, kinda big images lol)

Part 1 of Gambit's power set with all brand new icons and a remastered TAS Skin!  I completely retextured my old XML2 TAS skin I did 2 years ago and slapped it on to a PS2 model and now it looks hot.

Part 2 of his power set.  I wasn't sure what to use as an icon for his Thievery boost so it's blank for now, but all the rest are done!  Also, this is the PS2 model I retextured for comparison.

Gambit in action with a little 5 Card Stud!  I think the texture job came out pretty awesome.

Kicking ass with his staff.

He's not bluffing, Gambit's got a Full House!  The beginning of the power when he gets ready to throw the cards on the ground.

Gambit's knockback attack.  It's a pole-vault type kick which is really cool, he's charging in this pic.

I do have to say though, my favorite part of this mod is the new voice set I put together from him, taken directly from X-Men Animated Series.  My favorite line is Gambit's trademark in the episodes when he's kicking ass: "The name's Gambit, remember it!"  So that's one of his lines he says after he defeats an enemy.  It's hella cool.  Anyway, taking a break from Emma for a bit and decided to do my own version of Gambit.  Cheers!

Wow the new skin looks amazing, haha, now my girl Rogue will be happy with the new hot Gambit lol :P
I really love the icons too.
And I think I know which line you are talking about, I really loved that quote form him in TAS. It reminds me this episode :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4MuWptCRM

Great work!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah!  At 1:03 lol.  That's the line I used, but it was from a different episode.  I took it from Season 3, Episode 8: Obsession.  It just sounded a little better in that episode.  But I liked the voice actor from the animated series, so I thought that was the perfect fit.  I also took the effect sounds from the animated series too, the card charge and throw.  I liked those sounds so they are part of Gambit's effects in MUA now.  I really like how it came out to be honest, it's much better than I had anticipated.