Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Complete with power coins, zords, and everything?  Can't wait to hear one of them yell "It's morphin' time!".  :rofl:

Insert Sandman here:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Hah now that would be a killer thing to add XD

Lol he'd have an orange suit with a hammer in his hand. his special power would be watching Home Improvement on TV.

Anyway.. :P

Why not?  I've already done a Dragonball Z mod complete with Goku and Vegeta, their boosts being Kaio-ken (for Goku), Super Saiyan (which as you upgrade ranks, you can go SS2, SS3, etc.), and an energy recharge boost...  :runaway:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

That rocks! I was working on a *cough*gohan*cough* POWERGUY skin/mod but decided not to continue on with it :P

Trying to get possesion to work as an attack (Not really meant for Invisible Woman, but she was the files i played around with)

Possesing an enemy and using its weapon

Jumping off the side of the stairway to die in the possesed body (once the possesed body dies you just go back to yourself)

Its pretty fun, except the heroes attack your original body, which is defensenless while your stuck in someone elses body.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Cool,

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on October 01, 2009, 03:45PM
Its pretty fun, except the heroes attack your original body, which is defensenless while your stuck in someone elses body.

Maybe you could use a script to change the team of your original body to make sure its on the right team, that or make it invincible - but that wouldnt solve the problem of your own heroes attacking you :)

Im thinking making the original body invincible is probably the best way to go. Thankfully since i was using Invisible Woman i just made myself invisible and started possessing enemies, lol, that was the only way i could get my teammates to stop hitting poor IW.

Also while trying it out i got stuck in this horrible loop, so once i possessed someone and they died the possession jumped to another enemy. It kept going like that until no more enemies were around, but IW woman just kept doing the attack. It no longer does that though.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Very cool Nodoubt

Jean with fiery psionic boom like MUAII

Psylocke with butterfly effect (just missed the beam)

Gambit using his hypnotic charm (real and canon power) on enemy to convert them on his side

I'll post some pics of Psylocke's new psychic blade power soon. She now doesn't have it until one uses the boost so those who like her British versions can finally use her with Psylocke making sense.

Thanks. Great screenshots, Jean doesnt mess around :D. Psylocke looks great too, i like the butterfly texture i did more than the official MUA2 butterfly texture.

Yeah their effect looks kinda disfigured. Yours looks really good and in proportion and in MUA 100x better.

Watch out for that....! Wall...

Ghosts on the picture! Oh wait, just healing orbs people.

Get the hell outta my way! Need to pee!