Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very early Original Angel skin (from Angel as Death).  Lots of work left to do

-Adjust according to reference pic
-Add a belt (the X is going to suck!)
-Sharpen soft edges
-Get the very last mip offset

Reference:

Stryfe vs. Cable

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Who wouldn't have guessed that I would do something like this??? :P

FYI: This is Toxin, a skin that I have just made for MUA and XML2! ^_^
Those spiky projections are ... um...his tendrils... :rofl:
Yeah, the spikes look annoying, but there is no other base skin that has oversized claws, big and sharp teeth, rounded head, etc. :(
Iceman's Frost Bite quite matches my spiky Toxin skin, don't you think? (in the very last 2 pics).

Nice skin dude.  Kudos.

I can't believe I've past up the Shadow King (I'm guessing) model over and over for a Venom skin.  The spikes sortof ruin it, but the rest of the model is pretty spot-on.

Teancum - Is that classic angel skin available somwhere?

Still working on it.  The face is still really low-rez.  But as soon as I polish that up it'll be available.

Quote from: Teancum on May 11, 2007, 04:13AM
Nice skin dude.  Kudos.

I can't believe I've past up the Shadow King (I'm guessing) model over and over for a Venom skin.  The spikes sortof ruin it, but the rest of the model is pretty spot-on.

Thanks! :)
Yeah, it's Shadow King! ^^ It's the best I can find... You'd have to assume that the spikes are tendrils... :rofl:

X-Men Legends II: Non-Cel-Shade Edition

Yes, I know Nightcrawler's swords still have the shading, I forgot to add the line to remove that.

How did you modify the game to remove the cell shading?  I would like to implement that as a video option.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

It's all done in the herostat.  I'll probably modify the models as needed, then release an updated herostat, npcstat and model pack.  Then to turn it back on (the cel-shading) just replace your old herostat and npcstat.

Another screen: