Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i discovered an awesome camera angle thing. on the left side of stark tower (if wyat is at the back), near the table where you find the cufflinks there's a palm tree lamp thing. if you go on the far side of it then scroll al the way in then jump at the lamp the camera locks there. then you can walk around and up to the top part wit the camera still locked there

you can get some really cool shots that way like these:

This is pretty sweet! But who are those ninja lookin' guys in that final frame with Jean Grey? I think thats Jean... Isn't it?

that's black widow. and those ninjas are office workers, but i gave them ninja skins.

Does anyone know of a way to turn off the code that keeps you from using your powers at a base? ( Sanctum Sanctorum, Attilan, Stark Towers...) :mysterio:

replaced crimson dynamo with a war machine skin

vision npc as young avenger version

is that storm?

take that speedo!

hit the guy with a popup attack and they restatuified in midair!

jean grey with a new x-men skin. my personal favorite.

mummies!

Deedooo that is a really cool screnshots!The sculpture on the third screenshot looks like just  Storm) Hmm, someone has decided
perpetuate her?

For some reason I can't take screenshots. When I use the PrtScn button, it takes a snapshot of my desktop as if MUA was minimized. And if I use the in-game command, the screenshot doesn't appear anywhere in my game folder, nor does it appear when I attempt to paste it into paint.

Try using F11 in game.  Then, your screenshots should be in a folder ... My Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance\Screenshots
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

All right i used the songbird wing boltons from XML2 and came up with this:

Why didn't anyone tell me that War Machine grew wings
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: Arclight on February 15, 2010, 03:54AM
For some reason I can't take screenshots. When I use the PrtScn button, it takes a snapshot of my desktop as if MUA was minimized. And if I use the in-game command, the screenshot doesn't appear anywhere in my game folder, nor does it appear when I attempt to paste it into paint.

Or download the free version unregistered version of FRAPS. Click here to go to site. The site is kind of hard to read. See if you can the free version.