What don't you like in your favorite charater?

Started by scott summers, March 05, 2011, 07:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, as you can perceive, my favorite characeter is Ariel, I hate the fact that she preffer our world... The sea is much more beautiful.
My fav MARVEL character is jean, I hate her deaths.

Quote from: Ariel on March 05, 2011, 07:01AM
My fav MARVEL character is jean, I hate her deaths.

Jean is also my Fave along side few other X-Women and I also hate that from her -_-
I mean come on xD die already or live xD

But my all time ultimate is Catwoman and I hate that in official comics she is not a meta human ( mutant in DC ) but rather an athlete who just was called Catwoman and is all like "omg sounds cool thats me" -_- I like her movie incarnations better being dead and revived by ancient cats really spices up the bio : D

Well, my favourite is Deadpool and I don't like his original powers in MUA. It could have been better. Aside that, I love him :D

Rogue is my fav, if ya didn't notice. lol. The only thing I hate bout her is her feelings towards Magneto. How can you go from Gambit to Magneto??? That's just not right... (Oh, I don't have any other favs... I like Tifa from Final Fantasy and Yuna too, definetly Claire Redfield from Resident Evil, but I don't consider them as favs like Rogue.)

Hmmm... Rogue is my fav! And.... I like all in her! It's a difficult question for me.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

my favourite characters are Thor and Storm.

I don't like how they sometimes make Thor have trouble defeating foes he's clearly superior to. I mean, if you wanna make him lose a fight to Thanos, Molecule Man or Korvac it's fine. But how could he possibly have trouble defeating Iron Patriot's gang in Siege? And then Maria Hill saves him with a bazooka? It just doesn't make any sense.

I don't like how Storm has been misused ever since she married Black Panther. Not that her marriage has anything to do with it, it's just the time frame. I mean, she's led the X-Men for sooo many years, even defeating Cyclops without using her powers to earn leadership and so on and now she's been such a background character. The way I see it she's just as qualified if not more so than Cyclops and should co-lead the team with him. And now they're gonna make 4 sides to the mutant ordeal with 4 leaders: Xavier, Cyclops, Magneto and Wolverine. Come ooon. Wolverine? He's a loner, stop trying to make him a leader. Storm has always had a very specific and unique point of view in most arguments and stood her ground, like during X-Treme X-men. She's kinda in between Prof X and Magneto in their more radical points of view.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 05, 2011, 09:33AM

I don't like how Storm has been misused ever since she married Black Panther. Not that her marriage has anything to do with it, it's just the time frame. I mean, she's led the X-Men for sooo many years, even defeating Cyclops without using her powers to earn leadership and so on and now she's been such a background character. The way I see it she's just as qualified if not more so than Cyclops and should co-lead the team with him. And now they're gonna make 4 sides to the mutant ordeal with 4 leaders: Xavier, Cyclops, Magneto and Wolverine. Come ooon. Wolverine? He's a loner, stop trying to make him a leader. Storm has always had a very specific and unique point of view in most arguments and stood her ground, like during X-Treme X-men. She's kinda in between Prof X and Magneto in their more radical points of view.

couldn't agree more but to me she does seem like a quiet powerful shadowy mastermind tbh but she deserves to Lead at least one part of the X-MEN or at least co lead...
I do like that she is pushed aside in adaptations thou cuz her and Wolverine are all over games, movies xD
I think some other characters need a bit of a their own on screen promotion : /
and Sorry that I spam this thread is too good not to comment xD

And I also Like Claire actually I like RE in major a lot xD huge fan....

Oh! and one more thing bout Catwoman hated that she wanted to erase her memory that she had a child... I love children too much and hate in major parents who dont take care of them so its a downer big time : /

Favourites:  :beast: - cat form looks weird. 'Nuff said.
                    :nightcrawler: - He plays too much of a supporting role. He led Excalibur for a while, why can't he at least co-lead an X-team.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Actually Nightcrawler did lead an X-Man team but didn't want to be leader because he wanted everyone to like him, and not to dislike some of his leader actions.

What I don't like about Jean is her constant deaths and resurrections. I understand how as Phoenix she is gonna die and come back but it has become a joke now.

My fav is Moon Knight. I hate the fact that he has split personality! His Ultimate version doesn't even make sense because of that "Little girl" persona. I also hate that he once got his personality disorder "fixed", but later came back to it!!

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!