sorry thread

Started by the master$$$, November 15, 2007, 10:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
this thread that i made is for the ones who want apolgise for something they done.
as start i want say that i'm realy but realy sorry for the stupid posts/pms/questions i made and i hope you forgive me.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I would like to take 5 minutes out to apologize for the unnecessary comments that I have made in the past, in which you call spamming. Several times I am unaware of the fact that you would consider a few of my posts spammage, although several times I have noted my mistakes. I am sincerely apologizing from my heart because I would not like to be banned from this community. Please enable me one last chance to prove myself. Thank you.

Sincerely apologizing once more,

Midnight Curse

Umm i would like to apologize for the misunderstanding i have caused for spamming..

sorry for double posting!

sorry for double posting!

sorry also for this, but i HAD to.

anyhow i'm sorry for sometimes being impatient, lazy and for writing things without thinking about what i'm writing and only then realizing what i've said. also, sorry for speaking errors... ;-)

i Would like apolagize for not using Spell Check and anoying everybody with stuff like this : eye  donut yus spelchek