Avengers or Fantastic Four?

Started by bobbyraw, March 12, 2011, 03:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm considering reading through either one of these. Which do you guys recommend? I'm a big X-Men fan and I'm wondering if the small F4 team leads to the stories getting a bit boring when compared with larger teams which may have a bit more variety. I'm kinda leaning towards F4, but I would still appreciate your opinions.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

depends on what exactly you prefer. the Fantastic Four isn't exactly about individuals who get together for a purpose. They're not together cause of a common goal, they're together because they're a family and love each other. they're also not so much superheroes per se, they're explorers. They discover new things in the Marvel universe. They were the first humans to discover the Negative Zone, the Microverse, to know of Galactus, the Watcher, the Inhumans, the Blue Area of the Moon, Monster Island, Subterranea, Atlantis, the Skrulls and so on. The Avengers are classic superheroes together to fight the forces of evil and that's that. A gathering of the best who share the purpose of saving innocents and capturing the bad guys. The enourmous and varying roster does give the team more dynamic. The Avengers are never boring and are more similar to the X-Men on that point.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Avengers for sure!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Avengers it is then :-D
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."