discuss about xml2 mobile phone style - (m)forma

Started by Rain, March 24, 2011, 11:46AM

Previous topic - Next topic
here is a video of this game on a cell phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9KIrzAq7Pc
I really like the effects/textures used for Magneto and Storm, and the powerset is pretty cool.
I got this game on my mobile phone also, and it's pretty cool. simple, but cool :D
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Looks really simple, how many characters are there? just Jugg, Storm, Scott, Wolverine, and Magneto? or more?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i kept my old phone just to play this game once in a while, i think its actually pretty good for a cell phone game. Playables are Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, Juggernaut and Wolverine. You fight the same Horseman as XML2, Archangel and Apocalypse, plus Sentinels too.

since this is about the cell phone game and not about modding, I moved the thread.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

It would be cool if you could mod it, but the models in that game are all small and way different then what there is to work with here, so every girl would have storms model lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 24, 2011, 07:34PM
It would be cool if you could mod it, but the models in that game are all small and way different then what there is to work with here, so every girl would have storms model lol

I totally agree with you, it's really a shame that it cannot be modded, if it could and if i would know how to mod i would have added Jean Grey.

Same here! They should have at least included 1 more female, I would like Jean, but Wanda, Rogue or someone else would have done aswell!

Yes.... I had this game once. I didn't like the quantity of characters and a plot. In my opinion, it is nonsense!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I know that it is a cellphone game, and cant be like the PC one, but I hate when any game is ported to like the DS, PS2, Wii, Cellphone that the game always changes :/

It' looks tiny.. I don't know.... but then again it came out in 04 or 06 and my phone (palm pre) was made last year... so.......

Yeah, I dont think my phone can get this game :/ oh well, im sure there is an emulator out there that will work with this game!