Comics Spoilers

Started by Nowhere Man, March 22, 2011, 03:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll start....guess who's coming back and turning evil...yet again

link is in portuguese, but google translator exists for a reason:
http://www.interney.net/blogs/melhoresdomundo/2011/03/22/homem_de_ferro_vs_fenix/#more45927
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Don't worry it isn't Jean. Iron Man gains the power of Dark Phoenix and will use it for some reason. Jean has a cameo near the end but besides that she isn't too important.

I didnt read that Iron Man got the Phoenix force, but someone did, and Iron man goes back into the past to get more mutants to help him, and this is also the main universe but its just a distant future

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well in those site read that one of tonys old enemy got a cancer and was going to die. Then he decided to explode the whole earth. He created a lot of robots based on tony's armor and stole dr doom's time machine to bring dark phoenix back. Then Iron man stole the time machine from him and went to the past to make a mega group of heroes to defeat this evil guy.

so, does Dark Phoenix do anything important, and does anyone fell theve read something like this before, like hum the Teen Titans and X-Men cross over, when Darkseid brings Dark Phoenix back lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 22, 2011, 03:55PM
so, does Dark Phoenix do anything important, and does anyone fell theve read something like this before, like hum the Teen Titans and X-Men cross over, when Darkseid brings Dark Phoenix back lol
She only has an appearance in the last issue from what I've heard.

Oh well i'll be buying it if Jean/ Phoenix and it is set in the main universe

I'll buy the final issue if Jean really does make an appearance at the end.

I'll be buying them all I guess lol, and If Jean is on any of the covers I will most definetly be getting them