Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on October 26, 2011, 03:34AM
I've been meaning to ask you guys:  Does anyone else have the login problem I'm having?  Ever since the Halloween update, the game never takes my password on the first screen.  I ALWAYS get the message that their "spidey sense" detects that I've entered the wrong one.  But, I'm not!  Then, it always works on the second screen....
Yeah i get this everytime,its really annoying.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Their Spidey Sence isnt tingling correctly then. I knew they should have put Emma Frost, Jean Grey or Psylocke on the watch instead of Spider Man.

@fox45 hmm i never gotten this problem have u installed/downloaded the files to ur PC?

For anyone who is wondering Dr. Strange is released in the store for 1,000 gold and the Dorm mission is out for 200 gold, I played it and it was fun, but very hard!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Some good news is that I've managed to get hold of an additional Psylocke code which will also be offered as a prize. I may even recieve yet ANOTHER Psylocke code for a total of three prizes (2 Psylocke codes and one Dr. Strange code).

Basically whoever wins first place for the contest (first place would be the contestant with highest squad points) will get to pick one code. Then whoever wins second place will get to pick from the latter two. And third place gets whatever left (that is if I get another code though but I think I will ;))

Ok now im definantly entering the contest!
ALSO what time does the contest end on Saterday?

Where are you getting all these codes btw?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on October 26, 2011, 02:35PM
Ok now im definantly entering the contest!
ALSO what time does the contest end on Saterday?
Lol cool! The more the merrier. Got the 2nd Psylocke code so now there are a total of three prizes: 2 Psylockes and one Dr. Strange. As we only have 3 contestants so far each of you can win something!

And the contest ends as soon as Saturday begins (Midnight or a minute after 11:59 PM of Friday) unless there are any objections about day and time.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 26, 2011, 02:36PM
Where are you getting all these codes btw?

Lol I have many contacts ;)

Lol I have Psylocke, Fox and Jeanfan pick the Psylockes lol ;) jk

I tried to get a Pure Elektra code as well but was unsuccesfull :(

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 26, 2011, 03:03PM
I tried to get a Pure Elektra code as well but was unsuccesfull :(

Well that sucks :(

October 26, 2011, 03:14PM #1826 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:16PM by MarvelFan12345
Yeah I really wanted to have three different codes for variety but that wasn't the case. The toy code heroes aren't that common especially since most stores in the US have stopped selling the new waves.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 26, 2011, 03:01PM
Lol I have Psylocke, Fox and Jeanfan pick the Psylockes lol ;) jk
Lol that wouldn't be fun for you.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 26, 2011, 03:14PM
Yeah I really wanted to have three different codes for variety but that wasn't the case. The toy code heroes aren't that common especially since most stores in the US have stopped selling the new waves.
Lol that wouldn't be fun for you.

XD I know!

Oh Psylocke! I'm In then lol, I probably have the last rank because I did not played the game like for 2 months but I still would like to try :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Lol my Rank isnt very high either, im close to Fox, not close at all to Marvelfan XD, and Jeanfan I dont know what yours is currently at, yours either Whiteking.