Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I actually kinda like the kids look .Without the superhero squad theme then we wouldn't be able to have block dance parties lol! Plus the squaddies are all so cute.

Turns out that there was an update. But what is it? Come to Parker House to find out what type of sweet suprise it is.

I'm confused :P lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Still shows me the maintenence screen. And i think all of your countries well they must get the message for update a little late. I found someone on YouTube and has the same problem he posted recently that he played the game about a day ago and now there is a maintenance screen. So i dont think that its not reached our country i was playing it about a day ago and then the maintenance screen came up. So i think they are updating and at the Parker House when you enter it they give you a pie when you get out and then you eat it. I hope they add Jean

I went to Peter's house, but I found nothing new...

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Go inside the house through the door.

Is it because you get a piece of pie? Whats the secret? All I got was pie

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Why is it such a secret! Lol I finally figure it out so I go in and get pie and im like :I XD

I got the pie in the house before the update :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Really? Everyone else didn't until after the update. Maybe that isn't the changed thing then.

There is a maintenance tonight, by the way, site and game. So, Jean might be there tomorrow.

Jean!! Yay!! I hope she is i really hope she is. And i hope Jean is 350 i have that much because i cant wait to buy her. One of her power emotes are really cool, she levitates a little and starts sensing the minds around her as she emits psychic transparent pink waves that cover allot of the area and you hear whispers. I cant wait. And are you sure its tommorow.

There was no maintenance for me anymore, and sadly still no Jean :(

There is a maintenance screen here. Some countries must be slow on updates :P