Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't know if you guys heard, but the hero boxes are on sale for half price.  It took me 8-10 boxes (lost count eventually), but I got Rocket Raccoon.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on May 11, 2015, 07:04PM
Don't know if you guys heard, but the hero boxes are on sale for half price.  It took me 8-10 boxes (lost count eventually), but I got Rocket Raccoon.

I finally got my hands on Coulson after buying at least 50 or more boxes in total over the past several months.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Also the new update has finally changed the level cap to 40, and the HQ and HQ items have been removed from the game.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Techon 7 on June 04, 2015, 07:25PM
New code: 3kFRACTLS

Congrats!

Also in the their recent update, they have cut way back on the fractals you can earn for accomplishing different tasks in the game.  I sure don't see how that is going to help the developers survive.  Sometimes it's a ghost town when I log on.

June 06, 2015, 03:27PM #3980 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:02PM by Midnightphoenix
Quote from: fox456 on June 06, 2015, 06:40AM
Congrats!

Also in the their recent update, they have cut way back on the fractals you can earn for accomplishing different tasks in the game.  I sure don't see how that is going to help the developers survive.  Sometimes it's a ghost town when I log on.

I agree, I don't know why that choice was made. It was nice getting the amount of fractals that you could get before. Now it will be even harder. They keep removing things from the game, which I believe is only hurting them more.

They said they took out the HQ to focus on other things more since they never found time to get around to working on the HQ but they only ever seem to have time with characters, which all mostly seem like variants of other characters.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 06, 2015, 03:27PM
I agree, I don't know why that choice was made. It was nice getting the amount of fractals that you could get before. Now it will be even harder. They keep removing things from the game, which I believe it only hurting them more aswell.

They said they took out the HQ to focus on other things more since they never found time to get around to working on the HQ but they only ever seem to have time with characters, which all mostly seem like variants of other characters.
thank you I completely agree with you on this. When I was reading the site on the update changes as to why they took the HQ out the game I was shocked because what else have they really been working on other than multiple version of Spider Mans?

That's kind of why I stopped playing the game because it got repetitive and they never add anything new. I for one would love to see a PvP added or some new powers or just simply more X-men. What happened to Xavier? Maybe I'm biased but half of the X-Men suck IMO and the only decent ones are Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Jean. They made Emma Frost suck big time and Iceman is a washed up version of Elektra and Invisible Woman.

Sadly as much s I've like this game I dont see it being around for long

I agree with you as well. With the way they are going, they really need to step it up if the game is gonna stick around for much longer.

For one we have all been saying the Card Game needs updating for years now, it has become very stale in my opinion. And I agree with you that a PvP would be totally awesome. Zones I feel are also lacking, I haven't been very impressed with Villainville or Asgard that much, and they haven't given us a new one in ages and I think it is time that they do.

Supposedly there is a big list of characters who are coming. I can't really guarantee, but whenever the Super Hero Squad wiki puts up upcoming characters they always come eventually.

The list includes; Professor Xavier, Avengers Loki, First Appearance Cyclops, Big Time Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Ronan the Accuser, Iron Mongar, Shadowland Daredevil, Thunderbolt's Punisher, X-Force Archangel, Spider-Man Earth 8351, SP//dr, Future Foundation Invisible Woman, Future Foundation Mister Fantastic, and Future Foundation Thing.

The official SHSO page has pictures of some of these characters.

I kinda feel the downfall coming already, it's been a while since the game has an update and this one is rather dissapointing. Ronan has also been in the works for a while now, they shouldve done him when the GotG hype was still there. The alternate costumes look cool, but it seems like all they're doing is copys nowadays
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on June 07, 2015, 11:52AM
I kinda feel the downfall coming already, it's been a while since the game has an update and this one is rather dissapointing. Ronan has also been in the works for a while now, they shouldve done him when the GotG hype was still there. The alternate costumes look cool, but it seems like all they're doing is copys nowadays

I agree. Instead of having a ton of Spider-Mans running around they should have just released them as costumes. They could still charge for them but at a much cheaper price then characters. But of course then they would probably make more money.

There are many characters they could make for the game that would be different then what we have, it just doesn't seem like they feel the need. A lot of people like Spider-Man so they figure why not make more of him. I feel like it is only hurting them.

We all seem to be thinking similar things!  I had to laugh when they said they eliminated the HQ in favor of focus on other areas.  They aren't doing anything with ANY area!  How stupid do they think we are?!

And, when I started reading midnightphoenix's post about several new characters coming in the near future, I thought, well, maybe I was wrong about them.  Maybe they really are going to add some new things to the game.  That thought didn't last long once I saw the list was basically the same characters once again but in different costumes.

:(

I haven't deleted my cache, I didn't even know we were supposed to.

If anyone does, let us know if it impacts your gameplay.

Began to play the game stopped loading on 76% and then 2 indicates errors and wherein comes a glitch!
Then I removed cache but again stopped loading on 76% and 2 again indicates errors and overlooks a glitch !?
Then I uploaded game files inversely and started again and stopped again on 76% and then popping 2 errors and a glitch !?

Please tell me what to do why is this happening?