Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That "76%" has been the number that my loading has stopped at many times when I have tried to play.  Are you using IE?  If so, you may want to try Firefox.

However, mine eventually loads up with IE.  Just have to keep trying.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

The Future has arrived!
Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Thing are reporting in with the Future Foundation!
Joining them in a special bundle is Future Foundation Spider-Man and a fiery free bonus hero! Silver Badges are included.
Now available for Early Access to Agents then all Recruits next week.
Meanwhile, Doctor Doom will not be denied! Future Foundation Doctor Doom awaits you as The Watcher's reward in Baxter Plaza from Thursday the 16th, 5pm to next Thursday the 23rd, 5pm PDT

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Also, there is also a (small) sale on Ant-Man, Wasp, Goliath and Giant Man.  I already had the latter two, but I did buy Ant-Man and Wasp.  Wasp is fun so far.

Ant-Man is the only one I don't have yet so I am thinking about picking him up. Is he any good?

I wanted to get the Future Foundation bundle or at least Sue, but I guess my membership finally ran out.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I haven't tried Ant-Man yet.  Regarding the Future Foundation, it would be cool to have their costumes, but I do have Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, two Things and plenty of Spider-Men.  All I really want is the "bonus" Human Torch.  LOL  I think it was over 19,000 fractals for the set, which isn't worth it to me at this point.

Is the bonus Human Torch the same as the regular version or is it different?

I'm not even sure if the Future Foundation characters are any different either or if they have the same kind of powers.

I'm pretty sure that the Human Torch bonus is the old character because they aren't showing any pics of it for advertising.  I would hope that the other four in the bundle would have some new powers along with their new costumes.

I did some poking around and it looks like their powers are exactly the same, except they changed the names to include Future in place of other words they used.

omg, that is ridiculous!  It is getting so bad over there.  Even the scant "new" material sucks.

They really need to pick up their game. They keep updating the same things and leaving everything else to die.

Daredevil is back in Super Hero City with an increased focused on ridding crime in Villainville. But is Matt Murdock still the man under the mask, or has something more sinister returned with him? Shadowland Daredevil is now available in the Shop for Agent's Early Access, then next week for all recruits!

Anticipating his return, The Watcher in Baxter Plaza has gathered new rewards at 5pm PDT:
Thursday: Daredevil
Friday: Classic Daredevil
Saturday: Shadowland Daredevil's Gold Badge
Sunday: Luke Cage
Monday: Elektra
Tuesday: Pure Elektra
Wednesday: Armored Daredevil's Gold Badge (8 hour rotation)

xD Two years later, still unavailable here in Europe.

Quote from: White Queen on August 05, 2015, 11:21AM
xD Two years later, still unavailable here in Europe.

I would guess that in another year, it will be gone here too.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 23, 2015, 05:07PM
Daredevil is back in Super Hero City with an increased focused on ridding crime in Villainville. But is Matt Murdock still the man under the mask, or has something more sinister returned with him? Shadowland Daredevil is now available in the Shop for Agent's Early Access, then next week for all recruits!

Anticipating his return, The Watcher in Baxter Plaza has gathered new rewards at 5pm PDT:
Thursday: Daredevil
Friday: Classic Daredevil
Saturday: Shadowland Daredevil's Gold Badge
Sunday: Luke Cage
Monday: Elektra
Tuesday: Pure Elektra
Wednesday: Armored Daredevil's Gold Badge (8 hour rotation)

I'm not sure I get this.  Are you supposed to turn in your daily fractals?  Didn't there used to be a screen that showed how many had been turned in on a daily basis so you could see how you compared?  Is that still available because I can't find it.

I'm not sure Fox, I haven't been on the game much lately. It has problems loading for me. But I believe if it is like before you just turn them in, I'm not sure if the counter is still there.

August 07, 2015, 11:10AM #4004 Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:02PM by White Queen
Btw, I read somewhere (honestly cannot remember if it was an earlier post on this thread) Is it true that you can't choose (Randomize) your Squad Name anymore? (when creating an account) And you're assigned a random one when you create your account. Is that true? o.o

Edit: Went back to through the thread to see if I can find it (still unsure if I read that here), and the first thing I see is that in a recent patch they've removed HQ. :O Really ?! ;-; I liked HQ though. xD