Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 04:25PM
That's what I love and hate about it lol! It worked in the 70s, the 90s, and even now. WOnder if she will still have it by 2046 lol.

Lol, most likely everyone will have like crazy robotic suits and then Jean will be standing in the middle with her Phoenix costume on

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i agree with you lol! and does someone want to play a few missions with me? i'm online right now.

that was fun jill valentine and marvelfan12345 we'll have to do this again tommorow And i think there needs to be a dark phoenix mission at the xmansion and a sentinel mission

Agreed. Sorry I couldn't join that last mission though. I accidentally clicked no instead of yes and after that I got bored of sitting around.

Jean looks great! Nice to see a different outfit. Hope she's free to play.

hey guys, does any of you want to play a mission with me? i'm online now, so see you there  :phoenix:

I came on but I only got a short time before the game booted me out.

sure, i'll get online now, and marvelfan did that happen to you again?

Yeah it was working fine but suddenly booted me out. I went back in but I couldn't even get the loading complete before it happened. I think its happening to the whole game (like yesterday or was it the day before yesterday)

ok, it says to me that i can't acces missions now.

OMG Jean is so cute in her phoenix costume. I wonder if they changed her powers a little

hey guys, i'm online right now, does anyone want to play a mission with me?

I can come on now if your still on.

Sorry marvelfan and jeanfan, the game said to me that i can't enter missions right now. I'm sorry.