Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah she is also pretty good. Her combos involve energy beams but she can stun enemies, fly up and slam down, and create energy shields that slam enemies away.

Aswome! i'll buy the game as soon as it's released!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on April 04, 2011, 01:34PM
Aswome! i'll buy the game as soon as it's released!

Same here, although I thought it was maybe going to be free idk

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just curious but did anyone get an e-mail?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 04, 2011, 02:24PM
Same here, although I thought it was maybe going to be free idk

i hope it's free, i really want to play it.

April 04, 2011, 06:51PM #21 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:53PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 06:40PM
Just curious but did anyone get an e-mail?

Unfortuantly no :(

EDIT: OMG YES! I GOT ONE AHHHHHHH :p lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Midnightphoenix: Hopefully you might still get it.

Dark Phoenix 1: Its not free sadly, but then why would they make a game that won't make any money. However I think the actual game may be free but the subscriber version will certainly have to be bought. If you aren't a subscriber then you can't get gold and buy new characters, missions, and furniture for your HQ.

BTW which character do you guys think I should buy? She-Hulk, Spider-Girl, Human Torch, or Giant-Man? Right now I have Cyclops, Ms. Marvel, Falcon, Thing, Scarlet Witch, Mr. Fantastic, Storm, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Wasp, and Invisible Woman.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 06:52PM
Midnightphoenix: Hopefully you might still get it.

Dark Phoenix 1: Its not free sadly, but then why would they make a game that won't make any money. However I think the actual game may be free but the subscriber version will certainly have to be bought. If you aren't a subscriber then you can't get gold and buy new characters, missions, and furniture for your HQ.

BTW which character do you guys think I should buy? She-Hulk, Spider-Girl, Human Torch, or Giant-Man? Right now I have Cyclops, Ms. Marvel, Falcon, Thing, Scarlet Witch, Mr. Fantastic, Storm, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Wasp, and Invisible Woman.

She Hulk or Spidergirl, and I got a code, are you on?

Yes I am now. We can play a mission together. Just tell me your username when you get your account all made. I am Warfare Goalie.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 07:01PM
Yes I am now. We can play a mission together. Just tell me your username when you get your account all made. I am Warfare Goalie.
Is the username your account name or the silly name? Its either Midnightphoenix123 or Princess Sorceress Enchantress lol

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 07:04PM
Its the silly name lol.

Ok I have no idea what im doing, and my computer runs a tad slow Lol

Would you mind if we play tommorrow. I have to prepare some stuff for my test so I won't have time tonight. It'll give you time to lounge around and get used to everything.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 07:28PM
Would you mind if we play tommorrow. I have to prepare some stuff for my test so I won't have time tonight. It'll give you time to lounge around and get used to everything.

Ok that is fine, my thing is still downloading any way lol