Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It was fast on my pc, but took forever on my laptop.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 07:31PM
It was fast on my pc, but took forever on my laptop.

Yeah tomorrow I will be at a different house from 3:00-5:00 my time and on that computer it should go much faster

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ok cool then. On a diff. comp you will need to reinstall the unity web player and the game's mission thingie but it should be quicker. I would recommend using tickets you find in the game to play the prize wheel. You can win gold bricks, from tickets, to buy more characters and stuff but everytime the gold slot is used it is replaced by silver. The gold slots replenish everyday so make sure to go daily to get your gold's worth every day.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 04, 2011, 07:42PM
Ok cool then. On a diff. comp you will need to reinstall the unity web player and the game's mission thingie but it should be quicker. I would recommend using tickets you find in the game to play the prize wheel. You can win gold bricks, from tickets, to buy more characters and stuff but everytime the gold slot is used it is replaced by silver. The gold slots replenish everyday so make sure to go daily to get your gold's worth every day.

How do you get Jean grey, I saw on the Shades of Grey, they were saving up tickets

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

She's not available yet. We thought that on Monday she would be but no new characters have been (re)added yet.

I know I saw someone with her online

I just got my account yesterday!  It took over a week.  I've played around in the two zones and done one mission (three times).  The third time, someone else joined me but dropped out halfway through it.

I wasn't able to find any directions/tutorial stuff, so here's a couple of questions.  When I first started the game, I had four characters to choose from.  Does everyone start out with the same four characters?  (Cyclops, Falcon, Ms. Marvel and Thing)  Do you keep these four in your roster always or can they be replaced?  I know you can buy more heroes, but I don't think  you can buy Black Widow or Iron Man unless you subscribe.

Also, how do you get any powers to work?  I'm playing as Falcon and can use his "extreme" if that's what they call it when you hit the yellow button with stars that pops up on the screen periodically.  However, I don't see how to use any regular powers. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

NOOO! Everyone is playing it....exept me :'-( . I just signed up for an account and i cant wait, how long does it take for them to give a code?
And what!? the game wont be free, are you sure?

Quote from: Diamond Girl on April 06, 2011, 10:35AM
NOOO! Everyone is playing it....exept me :'-( . I just signed up for an account and i cant wait, how long does it take for them to give a code?
And what!? the game wont be free, are you sure?
They may not give a code this late. I think Monday was the last day to recieve one as it is a first come first go basis. And the game certainly won't be free. Why make a game that won't make any money.

Quote from: fox456 on April 06, 2011, 03:39AM
I just got my account yesterday!  It took over a week.  I've played around in the two zones and done one mission (three times).  The third time, someone else joined me but dropped out halfway through it.

I wasn't able to find any directions/tutorial stuff, so here's a couple of questions.  When I first started the game, I had four characters to choose from.  Does everyone start out with the same four characters?  (Cyclops, Falcon, Ms. Marvel and Thing)  Do you keep these four in your roster always or can they be replaced?  I know you can buy more heroes, but I don't think  you can buy Black Widow or Iron Man unless you subscribe.

Also, how do you get any powers to work?  I'm playing as Falcon and can use his "extreme" if that's what they call it when you hit the yellow button with stars that pops up on the screen periodically.  However, I don't see how to use any regular powers. 
Everyone starts with those four and you cannot replace them. You may be a subscriber already as I didn't think I was but I could buy them all.

Hero up is when you hit the yellow button. Clicking on enemies is the basic combos. Click on an enemy and hold onto the left mouse button as its easier than to keep clicking. Right click on the mouse starts a power (you can choose them before you start the mission) but you must have some yellow stars in the bar. Hope that helps.

I'm going to get online now and check out your suggestions.

Quote from: fox456 on April 06, 2011, 02:22PM
I'm going to get online now and check out your suggestions.

We should all play together!

I'm Falcon and my "code name" is Super Samurai.

April 06, 2011, 02:25PM #42 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:28PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on April 06, 2011, 02:24PM
I'm Falcon and my "code name" is Super Samurai.

Ok im princess sorceress enchantress XP

Edit: and im Storm

I'm Warfare Goalie. I'll search for you guys.