Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I also have the Scarlet Witch

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah she isn't too powerful but she is really fun.

Of the starting four heroes, I like Falcon the best.

The only hero I've bought so far is Wasp.  She is cool and I like how small she is.  But sometimes, I lose sight of her!  lol
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 08, 2011, 06:57PM
Of the starting four heroes, I like Falcon the best.

The only hero I've bought so far is Wasp.  She is cool and I like how small she is.  But sometimes, I lose sight of her!  lol
I have that problem too lol.

Hey the game is free to play, it says *Name: Marvel Superhero Squad Online *Type: Client Download, *Payment Model: Free to Play. the game is free to play as it says on this page.

I finally got a beta code ( strange when you said they dont give ), Ok i was playing with Ms.Marvel up to level 10 ( which i thought was the MAX Level , and i thought i would get my 3rd power emote ) but i saw it wasnt so i bought Scarlet Witch who is now lvl 8 ( saving gold for invisible woman ). So i have a qustion: What is the max level of the game?

Cool you did get one! I didn't think they would but it seems they will give more. Max level is the highest level your character can reach. To reach it try finding all the character icons.

April 09, 2011, 12:10PM #67 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:22PM by Diamond Girl
NOOO! I just lost my adamantiam medal to gold when i was knocked out by Doc Ock and his stupid laser projectile throwing tenticles. But my transperant pink magical cauldrons smashed him. And i mean the max lvl as a number?
And i didnt know Invisible Woman can fly in the game, that is after i heard a sound like a UFO, and then i saw one character in a force buble flying around. lol
And my squaddies are annoying, the thing smashes my house items when he is hungry, cyclops blasts them with his optic blasts, mis marvel grabs them and smashes them on the ground, Falcon...well i dont know what he does cuz i dont pay attention to him, but the most annoying one is Scarlet Witch, she keeps going in one of the 5 dorm rooms on the hellicarrier ( i have bought all rooms for the hellicarrier btw ) and starts to push ms.marvel's bed. Which annoyins me cuz i have to place it back or load the room as it was. Good thing i dont have hulk

EDIT: LOL i just started playing with a friend in the mission bombs away ( featuring green goblin ) and i saw the headline under the bigger headline , Green Goblin goes GAGA for grenades! LOL

April 09, 2011, 12:21PM #68 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:23PM by MarvelFan12345
Lol, that must mean that your heroes are hungry and you haven't been feeding them. They throw tantrums and break everything.

BTW Max level is the level right after level 10.

April 09, 2011, 12:23PM #69 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:41PM by Diamond Girl
Then i am gonna use Ms.Marvel to throw a bigger tantrum, as i know she is an expert in nagging and complaining

EDIT: At the end of the mission when we defeated green goblin, i jumped and standed on one of his bombs ( thinking it would not go off ) and just as i was gonna jumt it exploded and i was knocked out LOL. Oh now i have to go shop to get hamburgers to feed those idiots i call squaddies lol ( with exeption of ms.marvel )

Squaddies lol. I think I'll use that. Anyway on a mission I was playing with Storm and the other player was Jean Grey. I heard that Jean was powerful but because she used to cost 350 I thought she wouldn't be too strong. But in battle Jean was at the power levels of 1000 gold coins. She could wipe out the screen with her combos and inflict damage on bosses that characters like Wolverine, Spider-Woman, and Thor do and they are all second to Iron Man. Now I can't wait for her.

April 09, 2011, 02:28PM #71 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:32PM by Diamond Girl
That must have been one of the creators of the game. Cuz Jean Grey isnt in the beta..yet. Or is she buyable, i didn't see her in the squaddies shop. Nor in the shield agents only shop. Is she playable in the beta? Oh and does she use phoenix force or something like that?

EDIT: Oh and in the my Squad HQ, in the training room, i building a wall with the blocks and triangles and i threw my squaddies ( using click and hold ) and watched who would break the wall, of course it was the Thing. lol

Quote from: Diamond Girl on April 09, 2011, 02:28PM
That must have been one of the creators of the game. Cuz Jean Grey isnt in the beta..yet. Or is she buyable, i didn't see her in the squaddies shop. Nor in the shield agents only shop. Is she playable in the beta? Oh and does she use phoenix force or something like that?

She was originally in the beta but for some reason they removed her, War Machine, Captain America, and Daredevil (probably for bugs). The people who bought her still have her so that player was someone who had already  purchased Jean. She is at her Marvel Girl levels so she is not Phoenix yet. Her powers are the sparkly pink telekinesis and telepathy. Alternate costumes like Black Spider-Man or Wolverine in Jeans will soon be available and these alternate costumes will have different powers than the original so I'm assuming we will eventually see a Phoenix version of Jean with her fiery raptor powers.

BTW what is your name in the game? Mine is Warfare Goalie.

April 09, 2011, 02:34PM #73 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:40PM by Diamond Girl
Wait a second i think i know you, mine is Dragon Sergeant. I have seen you around the city. And i wish they re-add Jean Grey, i think i know why they removed all those heroes, to make way for new heroes for players to test in the beta. In its release when all heroes are tested all heroes will be available.

EDIT: Strange Jean should have phoenix powers, as she displayed her phoenix force in the Mysterious mayhem at mutant academy in Super Hero Squad Show.

EDIT 2: Ugh i cant get that little song out of my head. When Falcon dances a little song is heard. Which is a little funny and nice but also very painful and annoying at the same time. Its wierd, it actually pleases me and annoys me at the same time.

Quote from: Diamond Girl on April 09, 2011, 02:34PM
Wait a second i think i know you, mine is Dragon Sergeant. I have seen you around the city. And i wish they re-add Jean Grey, i think i know why they removed all those heroes, to make way for new heroes for players to test in the beta. In its release when all heroes are tested all heroes will be available.

EDIT: Strange Jean should have phoenix powers, as she displayed her phoenix force in the Mysterious mayhem at mutant academy in Super Hero Squad Show.

EDIT 2: Ugh i cant get that little song out of my head. When Falcon dances a little song is heard. Which is a little funny and nice but also very painful and annoying at the same time. Its wierd, it actually pleases me and annoys me at the same time.

Yeah thats what I think as well. I'm sure for release we will see these characters again along with the others who were confirmed but not included, like Elektra, Black Panther, and Dr. Strange.

Yeah in that episode Jean had Phoenix powers and a new Marvel Girl costume. I guess they wanted a Marvel Girl version first and then progress her into Phoenix.

And lol I didn't know Falcon had a little song when he dances. I'll try that soon.