Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 09, 2011, 02:56PM #75 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 03:19PM by Diamond Girl
When another falcon dances not you as Falcon, then you dont hear music. Oh wait this was his power emote, but it looks like dancing.
Oh and they probably might make new characters ( cuz in the site i see unfilled spots ) the characters might be Emma Frost, Colossus and ect

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 09, 2011, 02:31PM
She was originally in the beta but for some reason they removed her, War Machine, Captain America, and Daredevil (probably for bugs).

I was wondering what was going on when I saw War Machine three days ago.  Thanks for the explanation.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Does someone know what the MAX level is in the game? ( as a number )

April 10, 2011, 10:38AM #78 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:09PM by Diamond Girl
!!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
Super Hero Squad Online will be a free to play game for all kids and even some adults. But the game will also have an optional subscription.

These are the benefits of a subscription:
- Subscribers can win gold coins via the prize wheel ( While normal members can win only silver coins, thus normal members cant have gold coins )
- Subscribers can buy SHIELD ONLY characters using silver coins ( not gold coins )
- Subscribers can buy more missions available only trough gold coins

New Changes:
- New Zone will come: Oscorp
- Card game will be finally in the game
- Many bugs will be fixed
- Characters like: Jean Grey, War Machine, Captain America and Doctor Strange will also return to the game
- Characters will be bought using silver coins ( but i do believe that the price will increase as silver is easier to get than gold )
- More Missions will come
- More items for your uncanny, fantastic or marvelous HQ
- Teleport to Friend HQ will be in the game, and you will finally be able to throw parties with your friends
- New Characters are coming to Super Hero City.
- Deadpool - Marvel's funniest character is coming to superhero city. So be on your guard or he might pull a prank on you.
- Rogue - This Western little gal is always ready for a fight. With her touch that can put you in a sleeping coma.
- Psylocke - Psylocke cant be described with words. Her psionic blades can slash metal like bread and a knife.
- Shadowcat - Wherever you hide, she can find you. No bother locking your room, she can pass trough the walls any time.
- Emma Frost - Your mind cant escape her...seriously it cant. Emma is MARVEL's precious diamond and its White Queen.
A Hold bundle of characters and there are many more to come!

Losses and unpleasant things:
- Beta Accounts will be deleted
- The game will be more time in maintenance

Super Hero Squad Online! Coming 2011 Q2

Come and HERO UP!!!

Can't wait for Osorp and the new characters. Too bad we have too lose everything we got on our beta account. I wonder when the game will be released.

April 10, 2011, 11:38AM #80 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:43AM by Diamond Girl
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 10, 2011, 11:08AM
Can't wait for Osorp and the new characters. Too bad we have too lose everything we got on our beta account. I wonder when the game will be released.
I cant wait too. And they have to delete the account because new updates might cause bugs with old saves and files. It will be released May or June. And i hope i can use Jean, and a hope her hero up power is : She flies in the air as a phoenix aura appears on her back and she knock backs all enemies around her then she transforms into dark phoenix and destroy the enemies then the mission area, then it reaches the game world then it destroy the entire game and then she goes to the screen watching at you and breaking the 4th wall saying "My next victim is you, so be ready for the MIGHT OF PHOENIX!" LOL

Im glad it will be free, but I sucks we have to lose everything we have already :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I was able to buy (hire) Iron Man today, even though he is set up for subscribers only.  That will probably change with the final version too.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 10, 2011, 06:59PM
I was able to buy (hire) Iron Man today, even though he is set up for subscribers only.  That will probably change with the final version too.
Quote from: Diamond Girl on April 10, 2011, 10:38AM
These are the benefits of a subscription:
- Subscribers can buy SHIELD ONLY characters using silver coins ( not gold coins )

Im sure Iron Man, and Black Widow will remain the same

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just hope jean is buyable for non-subscribers

April 11, 2011, 07:36PM #85 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:43PM by midnightphoenix123
I wish they would have given Jean this costume, I dont really like the costume they gave her

Aw, thats a really cute costume. The best phoenix costume ever.

April 12, 2011, 01:10PM #87 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:14PM by MarvelFan12345

It seems that we will get to see more new characters eventually however Giant-Man and Elektra are missing for some reason. I'm glad we have more X-Men like Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, etc. although I hope we see Iceman and Nightcrawler as well. The goal for this game is to get all the marvel heroes so I'm sure we can expect more heroes like Namor, Beast, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, etc.
I also hope we get another costume for Jean. The original one is probably the last one they should have included and looks out of place with the rest of the X-Men.
More nitpicky stuff but I noticed that Jean's eyes are blue and Kitty's eyes are green when they should be green and brown in that order. But that's just my nitpicky rant lol.

Also noticed how in this pic there are 6 characters yet in the game we can only have four per team. Hopefully that means the team slots will increase.

Aoww that's so cute! ^^
But I have to agree, all the other X-men has their 90's look, Cyclops, Emma, Rogue, Psylocke.. Jean should have either Phoenix (cheerleader Phoenix lol) or Jim Lee.
I think I'll play this, it seems fun.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Emma's look is interesting. They kept the short hair (one of the few women who I actually kinda like short hair on) and gave the Astonishing costume (New X-Men and the Hellfire Club just isn't appropriate enough for children lol).
I don't mind starting with Jean's original version as Marvel Girl and progressing into Phoenix later but her 90s, Marvel Girl, or Cheerleader costumes would have been way better than the Original X-Men. Kitty would have fit way better in the original costume.