Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on April 13, 2011, 02:19PM
Agreed!

Totally, not like werid stalker people, who fallow you, lol It happend to me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 13, 2011, 03:25PM
Its happened to me as well!

Its so weird, but I find it funny some times to, because I try and run away somewhere where they cant get me and see if they find me again :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cant wait for maintence to end, i think they put new characters in- i hope they put emma frost

When will the Updating End so i can  play the game

Full game is now available. I am now Princess Puffin lol (the usernames I got this time were really bad. Stuff like Intellect Cowgirl or Brainiac Elastic Waistman.) Sadly no card game, no Oscorp, and the only new characters are Black Panther, Black Spider-Man, War Machine, and Silver Surfer. No Cap, Jean Grey, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, etc. Becoming a subscriber is not available right now.

I've been trying to get back into the game for over an hour.  The game acts like it is loading forever.  Then, after several minutes, I got a "content" error of some kind.  I was able to get on earlier today (under my original name, Super Samurai) and go through the simple training tutorial and then start going around the Daily Bugle for a few seconds, then the screen froze.  I haven't been able to get back in since.  I actually downloaded all the files again.  Do you have to re-register too? 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yes you have to register again.

April 16, 2011, 10:05AM #113 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:11AM by Diamond Girl
When i try to go to the site www.heroup.com or www.beta.heroup.com it shows the Maintence Screen. It says that its not available in my region. How?! It was available before?

Yeah the game is released. Subscription is also not available yet. Right now I have the four default characters (Cyclops, Ms. Marvel, Falcon, and Thing) as well as Iron Man and Hulkbuster Iron Man.

I can't get in.  I even re-registered and that's not working.  The screen just freezes (or sometimes I just an eternal hour glass) when I get to the screen that asks, "Do you want to play full-screen?"  :(

Try reinstalling the game software. Also try using a more powerful computer if possible.

April 16, 2011, 10:48AM #117 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:53AM by Diamond Girl
The Game isnt available in my country. Thats lame, it was available on the beta and not on the release?!
How do you buy characters like Storm, Invisible Woman and ect now. With gold or silver coins

What country are you in?
All the normal heroes are still gold, but some are more expensive like Spider-Man and Spider-Girl. Iron Man, Black Widow, Surfer, Black Spider-Man, and War Machine are all silver. You can get Hulkbuster Iron Man and Tuxedo Thing with codes.

Hey Marvelfan12345,
I finally got it -- I'm Winter Fighter now.  I re-installed, but that didn't work.  I unistalled and then re-installed, and that worked.  How did you get Iron Man and War Machine?  Isn't Iron Man only for subscribers, which hasn't started yet?

I about fell over when I saw Silver Surfer was 25,000 silver!!!  He is the only character I can even buy.  I might be able to afford him by the end of the summer.  HA!