Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 17, 2011, 07:37AM #150 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:45AM by Techon 7
I just installed it last night, and what little I've tried, I enjoyed. But does anyone know why most of the heroes seem to be subscribe only? Or when the rewards refresh, because I logged on this morning and they hadn't.

By the way, who do you guys recommend I save for?

Have you used the subscriber code I posted on this thread? If you haven't use that because you can only buy heroes as a subscriber. I think the rewards will refresh every 7:00 PM or around that time.

For silver I'd recommend Iron Man and War Machine. Both are great fun characters to use. Surfer seems great but he costs way too much. You'll have to have lots of savings for him. Even if you saved 1000 silver coins a day, it will take around 25 days to get him lol.
For gold there is a lot more choices. I'd stick with my fav characters for gold.

What should I buy with my silver coins?
Any suggestions?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Iron Man and War Machine are both great. Black Widow isn't that bad if you like quick melee characters.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 17, 2011, 06:58AM
Edit: Unfortuantly the free Subscribe code only lasts till May 29th so save up your gold!

Hmmm, what does this mean exactly?  On May 29, do we start over completely again?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks MarvelFan12345.
I too would like to know what fox456 asked... Sorry for asking silly questions, but I'm still new at this.
There is no way to get gold coins now, right?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

@TheStorm

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 16, 2011, 02:05PM
... I became a subscriber with a special code. Use the code "superhero" to become a subscriber for free....

Put this code in the REDEEM CODE box.  Then you can get some gold once a day (for awhile anyway).

That means that by May 29th you won't be a subscriber anymore although you'll keep everything you've got.

Oh my... *blush*
Thank you all for the information :)

I finally created an account and I've been playing, it's simple, but fun. No Emma or Jean yet (boooo!) but Black Widow is there so I'll get her as soon as I have the money ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 17, 2011, 10:30AM
That means that by May 29th you won't be a subscriber anymore although you'll keep everything you've got.

Thank you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

From what I've seen, Silver Surfer is the only one able to be bought with out subscribing. So, I guess I better be saving up.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 17, 2011, 07:59AM
Have you used the subscriber code I posted on this thread? If you haven't use that because you can only buy heroes as a subscriber. I think the rewards will refresh every 7:00 PM or around that time.

For silver I'd recommend Iron Man and War Machine. Both are great fun characters to use. Surfer seems great but he costs way too much. You'll have to have lots of savings for him. Even if you saved 1000 silver coins a day, it will take around 25 days to get him lol.
For gold there is a lot more choices. I'd stick with my fav characters for gold.

Yes, I did and thank you. It's nice having two extra heroes at the beginning.

All beta testers have access to Captain America. As our prize we get 1250 gold coins and a code to unlock Cap who is only available for beta testers. I also e-mailed the developers of the game about the other characters (Jean, DD, Elektra, and Strange) and he told me that they are working on these characters and will include them soon but there is no date.

I was wondering where all the Caps were coming from....

I just checked my e-mail, but I didn't get any codes.  I believe I was in the Beta testing for about a week or two.  Did anyone get their code for Cap?

I got mine (as you know thanks to our Cap-Falcon teamup). You should check your spam folder and if it isn't there then I would e-mail the developers.