Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I havent got my code yet either :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 18, 2011, 08:13PM
I got mine (as you know thanks to our Cap-Falcon teamup). You should check your spam folder and if it isn't there then I would e-mail the developers.

Yes, that was a classic teamup!  Just like old times when Cap and Falcon worked together.  :)

I thought I had to re-register when the Beta trial ended, so I did.  Now, I'm guessing I won't get a "Cap" code with my new registration.  However, I checked my old account and it works now.  Of course, none of the characters have experience.  That e-mail address hasn't received anything either.  I may write the developers as you suggested.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 19, 2011, 07:42AM
Yes, that was a classic teamup!  Just like old times when Cap and Falcon worked together.  :)

I thought I had to re-register when the Beta trial ended, so I did.  Now, I'm guessing I won't get a "Cap" code with my new registration.  However, I checked my old account and it works now.  Of course, none of the characters have experience.  That e-mail address hasn't received anything either.  I may write the developers as you suggested.

Let me know if this works for you

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I never got one too, but it's not a problem, Captain America is not one of my favorite heroes so, I don't really care if I'm able to play with him or not, currently I'm with Black Widow, I love her, she's fast and really fun!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I dont care abour him either, but hes 1 more hero! But still dont have him, I just wanted the money that came with it so I can save for Jean. Im trying to work owards Black Widow now so I have someone else because I dont plan on spending any of my gold, plus I got an Email regarding Jean and all the other people, and they will be put in soon

Same here I wanted Spider Woman, but I'll wait.
We have seen screenshots from Jean but did they confirmed, on the e-mail you got, other characters like Rogue, Emma or Psylocke?
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm not getting any e-mails from Marvel Super Hero Squad at all.  I did write the developers and explain the problem about re-registering and not receiving any code for Captain America.  They said they could only mail out the code (and gold) to my original account.  That account is working now but I still haven't received anything for Cap.  I'm not sure I want to start all over a third time.

Quote from: whiteking on April 19, 2011, 12:16PM
Same here I wanted Spider Woman, but I'll wait.
We have seen screenshots from Jean but did they confirmed, on the e-mail you got, other characters like Rogue, Emma or Psylocke?

no, it doesnt really talk about any hero directly, but you know who they are talking about, everyone who is not included :P

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the available Heroes.

We're still working on creating our heroes selection, as such some heroes may be in the Playtest for testing and then removed to allow us to focus our testing on other heroes. This means that you may see some Heroes in game that are not currently available for purchase. This also means more heroes may become available as testing goes along.

Please keep in mind that the "Closed Beta" Playtest period of the game is designed to help us polish the game, and sadly we cannot guarantee that any content such as characters (including progression), game content, subscriber status, or coins obtained during this testing period will be remain on your account. For more information on this, please review our Terms of Service.

Thank You,

Super Hero Squad Online Support

Hmmm, interesting, well I'll have to wait then lol.
Thanks for the info :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 19, 2011, 12:45PM
Hmmm, interesting, well I'll have to wait then lol.
Thanks for the info :)

No prob, glad to help. Has anyone found any bugs, I reported 1 in the original beta testing that when I spun the wheal it sometimes took awhile to take tickets away, so it would seem like when you spin the wheal for the 15th time it would take 3 tickets away, making it seem like it was taking to many, and it hasnt happend since the new one came out

Midnightphoenix and Fox, are you guys checking the e-mails you used for the beta accounts. If you used a different e-mail for your new account, they will be sending the code to the e-mail listed with your beta account. It doesn't matter if you registered as a new player, as long as you used the same e-mail (or are checking your old e-mail) you should get it.

Cap is also not one of my favs so I was kinda dissapointed until I got him. He is probably the best character in the game, even more than Iron Man, War Machine, and Spider-Woman. I may not like the character but he will be my constant (until I get some more characters).

In the e-mail I sent to ask about the new characters I referred to the characters by name and mentioned Jean Grey, Daredevil, Elektra, Dr. Strange, and Captain America (at the time he was not yet a code). The developer replied and informed me that those 5 would be available soon and they were just fixing their bugs and finishing them off.

In the e-mail I also mentioned if the other heroes we had seen from the magazine cover (Gambit, Deadpool, Emma, Psylocke, etc) would be included in the game. He said he is not involved with them but they will certainly be included. As he is not involved with them he is not sure if the other developers have started on them yet or not nor does he know when they will be included. All he is certain about is that they will be included, so no new info about them yet but I'll ask him if he can give me the address for a developer who is working on these characters.

Thanks for all the info you guys are sharing here.

I re-registered using my second e-mail address, but I have checked both and haven't gotten any codes (just checked before I wrote this.)  Do you think that if they do send the code to my original e-mail address that I'll be able to use it with my new account?  Otherwise, I have to either forget Cap and continue with my present account or start all over with my old account and have Cap.

The code will work in any account you have, but it only works once. If you do get it (which you should) then you should just use your first account (Winter Falcon I believe?) and use the Cap code there.

Im checking both emails, and Im getting nothing :/

I would recommend e-mailing the developers. Its the only thing I can think of as there is no reason why you guys shouldnt' have the codes.