Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on April 19, 2011, 02:16PM
Thanks for all the info you guys are sharing here.

I re-registered using my second e-mail address, but I have checked both and haven't gotten any codes (just checked before I wrote this.)  Do you think that if they do send the code to my original e-mail address that I'll be able to use it with my new account?  Otherwise, I have to either forget Cap and continue with my present account or start all over with my old account and have Cap.

Ok I sent an email, and got a reply, and this is what they said

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Closed Beta reward.

We are still in the process of sending out the reward emails. Please check your spam folder to assure it has not gone there. Further you may want to add "donotreply@heroup.com" to your safe sender or "white list" to assure the message is not filtered as spam.

As it may take a few days for us to send out all of the emails, if you still have not received a message from us by the evening of April 21st, 2011 please reply to this message and we will investigate the issue closer.

Thank you for your patience.

Super Hero Squad Online Support

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Midnightphoenix what is your username in the game? We haven't met there yet in our new accounts.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 06:54PM
Midnightphoenix what is your username in the game? We haven't met there yet in our new accounts.

I'll get on now, its Spirit Marshmellow

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm Princess Puffin. I'll search for you. I'm Spider-Woman in the FF Plaza.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 07:05PM
I'm Princess Puffin. I'll search for you.

Ok, im currently loading the game

Ok I'll be Spider-Woman and I'll be in the FF Plaza. Who will you be?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 07:06PM
Ok I'll be Spider-Woman and I'll be in the FF Plaza. Who will you be?

Ok im coming, and I'll be Ms Marvel as she is my fav currently!

"SHS twitter:  Stay tuned! Jean Grey should be back in game soon." thanks to Joshtylen from Shades of Grey.

Looks as though we can expect Jean soon and that developer was right then. I can't wait for Jean! I was planning to buy Storm tommorrow but with Jean coming any day now, I don't want to have no gold when she gets here. I'll keep it all untouched until she arrives. Hopefully the other characters will come too.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 07:21PM
"SHS twitter:  Stay tuned! Jean Grey should be back in game soon." thanks to Joshtylen from Shades of Grey.

Looks as though we can expect Jean soon and that developer was right then. I can't wait for Jean! I was planning to buy Storm tommorrow but with Jean coming any day now, I don't want to have no gold when she gets here. I'll keep it all untouched until she arrives. Hopefully the other characters will come too.

Yay, im so happy! Did Magenta invite you to the mission?

April 19, 2011, 07:29PM #189 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:32PM by MarvelFan12345
Yes Magenta did but sadly I have to go to bed now so I can't attend. Please tell Magenta through chat why I couldn't attend. You'll have to do it after the mission is over though. Hopefully tommorrow we can all team up together!

EDIT: Never mind already explained it to you guys. By tommorrow we can all team up, hopefully by then we will all own Jean.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 07:29PM
Yes Magenta did but sadly I have to go to bed now so I can't attend. Please tell Magenta through chat why I couldn't attend. You'll have to do it after the mission is over though. Hopefully tommorrow we can all team up together!

Ok, see you tommorow!

April 19, 2011, 07:37PM #191 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:47PM by fox456
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 19, 2011, 03:17PM
Ok I sent an email, and got a reply, and this is what they said....

By the way, I got the EXACT e-mail message when I asked about not receiving the Cap code yet.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 19, 2011, 02:19PM
The code will work in any account you have, but it only works once. If you do get it (which you should) then you should just use your first account (Winter Falcon I believe?) and use the Cap code there.

That is great to know.  I was just about to start building up my old account again (Super Samurai) (gold, heroes, etc.) just so I could use Cap.  Now, I will add him to my present account (Winter Fighter -- you were close on your guess!) when I get the code.  Thanks.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 19, 2011, 07:37PM
By the way, I got the EXACT e-mail message when I asked about not receiving the Cap code yet.

Lol, well at least they replied, are you on now?

I'm getting back on if you want to do a mission together.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 19, 2011, 07:48PM
I'm getting back on if you want to do a mission together.

Ok, whats your name, im in the Daily Bugle