Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had to quit for tonight.  I'll check in with you again soon!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Twas really fun playing with you guys, thanks :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Just bought Black Widow, and I've got to say she is one of my favs. She's fast, from what I can tell has two dash powers, and an awesome hero up move.

Yes she is.
I bought her and I love her jump and her speed, I mostly used her to destroy those bots so I could get the tickets.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on April 20, 2011, 07:58PM
Twas really fun playing with you guys, thanks :)
I had amazing fun with you and Midnightphoenix! Mystique had no chance against our marvelous ladies. :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 21, 2011, 04:18PM
I had amazing fun with you and Midnightphoenix! Mystique had no chance against our marvelous ladies. :)

No she didnt!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Finally got my code, although I did have to email them again, but what ever! And I had another stalker excperince! YAY for stalkers lol but seriously this person would not, and is still not leaving me alone

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

April 21, 2011, 05:59PM #202 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:01PM by TheStorm
Yeah, there was this person using Falcon and kept following me and stood right in front of me and laughed...
Weird stuff.

I wrote to him/her on chat, I said : what's funny? you're the one who looks like a bird.
and then he/she left, hahaha.

Quote from: TheStorm on April 21, 2011, 05:59PM
Yeah, there was this person using Falcon and kept following me and stood right in front of me and laughed...
Weird stuff.

I wrote to him/her on chat, I said : what's funny? you're the one who looks like a bird.

Lol i love when people fallow me its funny because I try to run away and see if they can find me

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 21, 2011, 05:15PM
Finally got my code, although I did have to email them again, but what ever! And I had another stalker excperince! YAY for stalkers lol but seriously this person would not, and is still not leaving me alone

Glad you got your code.  I'm still waiting on mine.

Quote from: TheStorm on April 21, 2011, 05:59PM
Weird stuff.

So that is why you were saying that.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 21, 2011, 06:47PM
Lol i love when people fallow me its funny because I try to run away and see if they can find me

yeah I like seeing if they can find me after I run away and try to hide. And glad to see that you got your code.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 21, 2011, 09:29PM
yeah I like seeing if they can find me after I run away and try to hide. And glad to see that you got your code.
Quote from: fox456 on April 21, 2011, 08:49PM
Glad you got your code.  I'm still waiting on mine.

Thanks, and Fox you should email them, it said on mine to reply to them by April 21st if you have yet to get your code

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 22, 2011, 12:31PM
Thanks, and Fox you should email them, it said on mine to reply to them by April 21st if you have yet to get your code

That was a good idea.  I e-mailed them again and did get my code.  Did you enter the code under your NEW account?

Quote from: fox456 on April 22, 2011, 07:36PM
That was a good idea.  I e-mailed them again and did get my code.  Did you enter the code under your NEW account?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I did, since I dont want to re do anything on my old one

Yes, finally. The game is finally available in my country. My in-game name is Spider Spirit. I used the "heroup" code and became a free subscirber till 15 May. I am wondering, if i should get gold and buy Storm, or wait for Jean or Emma?