Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 23, 2011, 05:44AM #210 Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 06:31PM by TheStorm
You should buy Storm, she is very much fun and strong, besides if you use the superhero redeem code you can get gold every day, so you can collect some more for later purchases.

Cheers

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Yeah I agree you should buy Storm. Jean might be coming soon but Emma probably will be a while (as will the other characters). No point in waiting for them. If you want to have gold for them then I would advise keeping enough gold to buy new stuff and enough to buy Jean and Emma when they come. I'm keeping 350 gold safe for Jean in case she comes after I lose my subscription (but I'm sure she will be here before that). Jean will cost 350  but I have no idea about Emma. She will probably be 350 or at the most 600.

Code for getting gold everyday? What is it?

@ Diamond Girl

The code "superhero" (without the quotes) will establish you as a subscriber and reset the wheel with gold once each day.

@ MarvelFan12345

How did you find out that Jean Grey will only be 350 gold?  I would have guessed at least 1000.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

isnt the code for making you a subscriber heroup

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 16, 2011, 02:05PM
I'll search for you. I never got War Machine but I did get Iron Man and Hulkbuster Iron Man. I became a subscriber with a special code. Use the code "superhero" to become a subscriber for free. Use the code "heroup" to get Hulkbuster Iron Man. I dont' know the code for Tuxedo Thing yet.

I was just using this post.

BTW Happy Easter to everyone!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 24, 2011, 08:02AM
BTW Happy Easter to everyone!

Thank you!  I'll add my wishes:

H A P P Y    E A S T E R !

Quote from: fox456 on April 24, 2011, 08:11AM
Thank you!  I'll add my wishes:

H A P P Y    E A S T E R !

Very colorful!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

April 24, 2011, 08:44AM #219 Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:58PM by MarvelFan12345
Happy Easter everyone! (Fox's is way better though :)). I learned that Jean is 350 because when she was available in beta someone else confirmed she was 350. After she was removed they replaced her with the Scarlet Witch.

EDIT: Bought Surfer last night and while he is fun I don't think he is worth all the money. Just a tip for those who may not have him yet. I'd probably save up for him once your subscription ends and you have no other characters to buy. Also finally maxed out Black Widow and I love her third power emote :)

Yeah he is definitely way too expensive for me.  I love black widow especially because of her double jumps.  I mainly use her for the zones to collect tickets.  I also love wasp.  I use her the most for missions.  I just got symbiote spidey yesterday.  I have been playing the game for about three days now, and it is pretty fun.  The only downside is not being able to sell things like when you get multiples of the same thing at the prize wheel, and not being able to trade silver for gold, like if you have 100 silver you could trade it for 25 gold, or something like that. 
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Yeah the not selling stuff is annoying. I haven't bought Wasp yet but I'll get her tommorrow. In the beta she was one of my fav characters to play as so I'm looking forward to her. Is black suit Spider-Man good? In beta I bought Spider-Man and I really hated him. His combos weren't very good and he was a major dissapointment to me.

Quote from: Diamond Girl on April 22, 2011, 11:34PM
Yes, finally. The game is finally available in my country. My in-game name is Spider Spirit. I used the "heroup" code and became a free subscirber till 15 May. I am wondering, if i should get gold and buy Storm, or wait for Jean or Emma?
That is weird. I became a subscriber before you and mine doesn't expire until May 28.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 24, 2011, 06:36PM
Yeah the not selling stuff is annoying. I haven't bought Wasp yet but I'll get her tommorrow. In the beta she was one of my fav characters to play as so I'm looking forward to her. Is black suit Spider-Man good? In beta I bought Spider-Man and I really hated him. His combos weren't very good and he was a major dissapointment to me.

Not the biggest fan of spidey in general, but I didn't like symbiote spidey that much (being as non biased as possible lol).  I like his web swing (double jump) but that works in the zones, since he was sold as silver I decided to get him.  He has more melee attacks it seems like, and I don't really like that especially when your up against the bosses, so I probably wouldn't advise it.  But I haven't really played much with him, since I got him yesterday, and I haven't played at all today.  I have a feeling though that spidey and symb spidey are similar, so if you didn't like spidey, you probably wouldn't like symb spidey.

Yeah. I think they are the same besides the costume change and maybe webbing color change. I also like the web swing but nothing else really makes me enjoy him. Imo he and Mr. Fantastic should be some of the funnest because they could have done a lot with Spidy's webbing and Mr. Fantastic's stretching but so far they have both been dissapointments to me.

yeah I am hoping to get war machine with silver next and then with gold, maybe Storm, sue, she hulk, human torch, spiderwoman, scarlet witch, or if jean gets here, maybe her.  Also can't wait for Dr. Strange, psylocke, Emma, Rogue, Nightcrawler and gambit.