Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I agree with you guys that it would be great to sell things or even heroes that you don't want.  I've been standing on the street corners trying to sell paint but so far no one has taken me up on the offer.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wait so you can sell items you win?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

LOL, no I was just kidding.  I WISH you could sell them!

BTW, has anyone been using their headquarters much?

I wonder when Jean will be in the game. Where does it say that Jean will come back in the game. And does someone know when?

Can someone please explain to me how the missions function?
I do the mission, and while I'm doing it, it says I earned an adamantium medal and when I'm finished it says I barely got the gold medal -.-

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

April 25, 2011, 11:06AM #230 Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:42PM by 4elementsefww
This is to my understanding:

There are certain factors in the mission that determine your final score.  Death is a factor in your final score (called survival bonus), also whether or not you comply with the objective.  For instance in the mystique mission it says to use the explosive barrels when attacking an enemy.  So doing, or infact no doing those things affect your mission score.  Now if you're talking about the medal that appears every-so-often in the bottom left hand corner, those are medals.  For instance say you defeat 10 enemies in the mission with a certain character, then you earn a bronze medal, then if you defeat a total of 25 with that character, then you bump up to silver, and so on (i don't know the actual numbers, it just gives you an idea of what I'm talking about).  Those medals appear when you go to your hero info in the my squad hud.  Other medals include the number of bosses you defeat, etc.

Hope that answered your question.  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: Rapunzel on April 25, 2011, 04:18AM
I wonder when Jean will be in the game. Where does it say that Jean will come back in the game. And does someone know when?
No confirmed date but sometime last week on Twitter they confirmed that Jean will be added soon because a fan of hers was asking.

Quote from: fox456 on April 25, 2011, 03:24AM
LOL, no I was just kidding.  I WISH you could sell them!

BTW, has anyone been using their headquarters much?

The only time I use mine is to stack stuff up super high and then hit play and watch it fall, then I just through stuff around until I get bored

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol. I've been decorating the heroes rooms with their stuff. So far I'm pairing heroes together as roomates through their paint and item color.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 25, 2011, 02:22PM
Lol. I've been decorating the heroes rooms with their stuff. So far I'm pairing heroes together as roomates through their paint and item color.

Lol, they have rooms? I had no idea XD I should really get on more :/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 25, 2011, 02:14PM
The only time I use mine is to stack stuff up super high and then hit play and watch it fall, then I just through stuff around until I get bored

How do you find stuff after it falls?  I know I have certain stuff in the room, but it has disappeared from site and it's not in the inventory either.

I dont know I just leave and go to Baxter Plaze or something and when I go back its all in my inventory again

Strange, when i try to go to the site it shows me the maintence window again. There might be an update, maybe bringing back JEAN! :-)

Its working for me. It could be that the game hasn't reached your country yet.

I'll like this game so much more if it  didn't look like a kid's cartoon