Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A really nice pic of the major Marvel Women all chilling and dancing (along with a pic of Jean. They came attached). Glad to see more pics of Psylocke, Kitty, and Rogue (although the latter two don't seem to have unique dances).

BTW you can now pay to become a subscriber if you aren't using the subscriber code.

Is Jean in the game? Is Emma in the Game?

Neither yet. Jean will be included soon but no official date. We've only seen Emma in a promo along with other characters shown above like Rogue, Kitty, and Psylocke. Since they were just recently shown they will likely be included sometime afterward.

I hope they come before my free subscriber goes away

Jean, DD, Elektra, and Dr. Strange probably will. Can't say anything for the others.

Just played as Black Spider-Man and he is really good. I don't know if his powerset is different from the other Spider-Man or they revamped him but all I know is that he is really fun. Hopefully the other Spider-Man is also like this because when I played as him in beta he was really bad imo.
Human Torch is also really good. I thought he would be a Ms. Marvel knockoff but he is very unique and fun to use. I'm glad I bought him and now I only need Mr. Fantastic to complete my FF.

I'm starting to think that no new characters will be added until the "free" subscriptions run out near the end of May.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on May 04, 2011, 02:29PM
I'm starting to think that no new characters will be added until the "free" subscriptions run out near the end of May.

Me too, although I havent bought any new heros yet

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

LOL, me neither.  I have a little over 4000 gold now.  I was waiting for the newer ones, but I may have to start spending on the ones currently available.

I dont even have 2000 yet lol, but I think I will keep saving! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

There is supposed to be another mainteance soon which will last a few days. The ones that last for several days usually give us something so I'm hoping we get new characters, missions, and the card game otherwise I think Jean, DD, Elektra, and Strange will be added after the free subscription ends.

I've been spending my gold because I can't stand waiting. I've only left some untouched to buy Jean as soon as she comes out. Might save some for Dr. Strange as well.

Quote... I've been spending my gold because I can't stand waiting....

That sounds like my brother!  He spends his money as soon as he gets any.  ;)

Does anyone know what the card game will be like?

Lol. That applies to me in real life too, not just this game.

Not sure but it seems fun.

Ha ha thats me to, I get money and in like a day or so its all gone!

Coming this May to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is Asgard! In honor of the Thor film we will be seeing Asgard as well as some new stuff (no exact date though). Hopefully the Loki mission will be added as well as new characters. We already know that Valkyrie will be added along with all this stuff. Hopefully Jean, DD, Elektra, and Dr. Strange will finally make it.