Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool then, good luck with your geography test!

@
Quote from: fox456 on May 13, 2011, 03:39AM
We need a post to keep track of our in-game names.  How about this one?

4elementsefww - Mega Island Alchemist
Fox456 - Winter Fighter
Jill Valentine - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Marvelfan12345 - Princess Puffin
Midnightphoenix123 - Spirit Marshmallow
Techon 7 - Sir Marshall
The Phoenix - Spider Spirit
TheStorm - Marvelous Roamer

@ Jill Valentine:

I added you to our growing list of players.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

My current team. Managed to max them all out with the exception of Deadpool who I'm still working on.

ok, thanks for adding me, btw i'm online right now, so if anyone wants to play a few missions with me, you're more than welcome

Yeah I'm online now, whenever you are ready.

Thanks for playing with me marvelfan, it was pretty fun and cool!, by the way when is Dr. Strange coming out?

Yeah it was fun. Not sure when Strange will get released, I don't think he will this month because it seems exclusive to the X-Men. On the other hand Rogue, Gambit, and Emma Frost should be released some time soon. I wouldn't be suprised if it was sometime this week or the next one. Maybe when they are released we can all double date with Scott, Jean, Rogue, and Gambit lol. Go 90s!

Yeah, we could all double date, and if that time comes i'll be scott. Go 90's!

I call Jean then but the Southern Belle and the Rajun Cajun are still available! I think tommorrow I'll post my short little comments/reviews on each character. It might help people decide who they might want to buy, not just in terms of character but in combat as well.

Anyway got to check out now, good night everyone. :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 11, 2011, 09:22PM
....Maybe when they are released we can all double date with Scott, Jean, Rogue, and Gambit lol. Go 90s!

I call Gambit (if I'm able to purchase him).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I call Rogue, if Im able to purchase her, or Emma who can slip her way in on Scott :D I like that idea (Rubs hands together and laughes like and evil person!)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean will be mighty pleased I'm sure. As will Gambit who will be loveless (kinda like he is right now in the comics lol).

June 12, 2011, 01:00PM #374 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:12PM by Jill Valentine
i reached 2505 silver! i'm at half-way of obtaining Jean! btw i hope that they make Jean Grey in her Phoenix Costume and New X-Men costume, and i'm online now, so if anyone wants to play a few missions with me, i would thank you.