Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 12, 2011, 01:00PM
i reached 2505 silver! i'm at half-way of obtaining Jean! btw i hope that they make Jean Grey in her Phoenix Costume and New X-Men costume, and i'm online now, so if anyone wants to play a few missions with me, i would thank you.

I hope we get a Phoenix also

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'd also like to see...

Iceman
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Hawkeye
Dazzler
Quicksilver
Angel
Vision
Songbird

Hey Guys!! I figured i should try this Super Hero Squad thing and i joined and i love it!! It sucks you have to be a member to have more rooms and deadpool and black widow (sigh).Anyway i have questions if you guys can answer them that would be awesome XD

1)When i turn the wheel and i get 10 gold coins then turn the wheel again the gold 10 coins turn silver.Is it gonna turn back?
2)Does anyone know if Emma Frost is playable?
3)If you unlocked Storm and Invisible Woman what are there best powers? are they good?
4)And who wants to do some missions together? my name is Tyler2813 on there btw

1) It resets every day
2) No she is not. She, Rogue, and Gambit will be added later
3) Storm's final power. IW's heroup and 1st power

Jeanfan321, glad you joined up!  What is your gamename?  I'll add it to this post:

Quote from: fox456 on May 13, 2011, 03:39AM
We need a post to keep track of our in-game names.  How about this one?

4elementsefww - Mega Island Alchemist
Fox456 - Winter Fighter
Jeanfan321 -
Jill Valentine - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Marvelfan12345 - Princess Puffin
Midnightphoenix123 - Spirit Marshmallow
Techon 7 - Sir Marshall
The Phoenix - Spider Spirit
TheStorm - Marvelous Roamer
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Welcome to the fold Jeanfan321! hahahahahaha, you should try Jean Grey too, she's really fun and powerful, her strongest attacks are her Heroup and her Mind Eraser power (the third power), by the way my account name is Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher.

June 15, 2011, 08:40AM #381 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:42AM by MarvelFan12345
Jean's first power involves her mind-controlling a foe and making him dance. Its really funny to watch :D

Jean's second power involves her releasing a psychic attack that slows a foe down. It also affects enemies nearby the chosen victim (so it can affect whole crowds.) the damage is pretty helpful too.

Jean's third power has her using tk energy to crush the foe. Its really powerful and also the most helpful power against bosses.

Jean's heroup starts out with a radial psychic wave. This wave slams enemies back and causes a lot of damage. After that the wave stays around Jean in the form of an aura, and foes who get too close are thrown aside. Its really fun to run around battering enemies (like the Juggernaut!)

Her combos are very quick and cause very powerful damage to foes and even bosses. She is actually one of the most powerful characters to use and what really helps is that she probably has the best range out of all the characters. She can attack and take down enemies from afar and be safe unless they have ranged attacks (and she usually already takes them out by then)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 15, 2011, 08:40AM
Jean's first power involves her mind-controlling a foe and making him dance. Its really funny to watch :D

Jean's second power involves her releasing a psychic attack that slows a foe down. It also affects enemies nearby the chosen victim (so it can affect whole crowds.) the damage is pretty helpful too.

Jean's third power has her using tk energy to crush the foe. Its really powerful and also the most helpful power against bosses....

OK, this is a lame question, but how do you actually activate the three different powers?  Can you use them all in the same mission?

You right click to activate a power. You can only select one for a mission which you do in the character selection menu. Your heroup remains so you technically always have two powers at your disposal.

OK, that's what I've been doing all along, but I thought I might have been missing something and there were some keys you could use to activate all (4) powers in a single mission.  Thanks.

Thanks -- I added you (on page 20 of this thread).

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 15, 2011, 09:17AM
You right click to activate a power. You can only select one for a mission which you do in the character selection menu. Your heroup remains so you technically always have two powers at your disposal.

Actually, if you press shift + 1, 2, or 3, you can switch to a different power. I found this out by looking at the ingame manual.

it's true, i've just confirmed it, thanks for the info Techon 7!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 11, 2011, 04:50PM
Yes she is 5000 silver so you can buy her without being a member. Here are some codes you might want though.

Mamarosas - unlocks Thing in tuxedo
Superhero - gains free membership for limited time
Heroup - unlocks Hulkbuster
How do i use this code?