Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ugh cant they work faster, so they can finally make the game available here where i am. Ugh i have grown tired of waiting. I will kill the creators if they release Emma before they make it available here xD

1 Question. Jean is 5000 Silver Coins right. Ok i read somewhere that she is member content ( subscriber only character ) is it true. Can only subscribers ( or free subs using the code ) buy her or can non- members ( non subscribers ) buy her too? I dont understand

PS: Subscribers are officially called Members ( said by Gazzilion Entertainment )

June 16, 2011, 07:22AM #392 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 07:26AM by fox456
@ Nerissa

I am not a subscriber (member) but I bought Jean recently for 5000 silver and she is totally playable.

@ Jeanfan321

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 15, 2011, 10:36PM
How do i use this code?

I don't see where a person can enter in the codes like before.  Does anyone know?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I finally got Jean Grey to her max level! oh and you can enter codes going to your account.

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 16, 2011, 08:33AM
I finally got Jean Grey to her max level! oh and you can enter codes going to your account.
how? when i log in what do i press?

go to membership, then you'll see that it says My account, go there and look for (i think) where it says redeem code, there you put the codes.

Do i need to be logged in?Cause when i press membership i see no redeem codes.WHen you log on can you press redeem codes cause maybe they don't have it anymore

June 16, 2011, 11:41AM #397 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 11:43AM by Jill Valentine
yeah, you need to be logged in, then you go to membership, you go to where it says my account and then you can enter the codes, and there is a maintenance tonight, so we won't be able to play Super Hero Squad Online tonight.

by the way guys, does any of you know if a player can lend some gold to some other player?

I wish you could.  As far as I know, you can't exchange gold, silver, paint, objects, heroes, ... nothing.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Holy Phoenix of The Crown, ok, i hope they make it avaliable to exchange stuff.

June 16, 2011, 01:45PM #401 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:52PM by Jeanfan321
@Jill Valentine thanks i got the code to work *sigh* i still only have 250. And i really want storm or invisible woman.And those gold coins keep turning silver so it's very hard to win it.Why can't they give us free membership for like 1 or 2 days.The characters i want right now is invisible woman,storm,jean grey, and wolverine.Hopefully when rogue,gambit, and emma come hopefully everybody can buy them

EDIT:Anyone wanna play a mission with me im bored af

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 16, 2011, 11:41AM
and there is a maintenance tonight, so we won't be able to play Super Hero Squad Online tonight.
Awesome, that means tommorrow we will get the new X-Men characters. I already have enough to buy two characters (if they are 600 gold). By Saturday I should be able to buy the third and have them all.

Yeah give me a sec and I'll be right there. What was your name again?