Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 16, 2011, 02:03PM #405 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:11PM by Jeanfan321
Flash Steel Viper oh you added me lol invite me to a mission

Sorry my pc keeps freezing so i'll have to play with you late *sigh* sorry if i wasted your time.But when i have marvelmods open and this game it freezes up

Are well all still on for the double date! XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 11, 2011, 09:22PM
Maybe when they are released we can all double date with Scott, Jean, Rogue, and Gambit lol. Go 90s!

I dont know who I want to get, I know I wanted to be Rogue with Gambit, but I think im leaning more towards Emma interfearing with Scott and Jean! :D BTW Jeanfan I need to add you

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Then who will go with Emma? Don't worry, Jean won't let anyone steal her guy and Scott's too dense too notice lol. But even he isn't dense enough to notice Logan making goo-goo eyes at his girl.

I know Rogue is a must for me to buy because these days I'm really starting to love her! I have enough gold to buy another but don't know if I want Emma or Gambit. It probably doesn't matter though since I just need to wait another day and then I'll have enough gold to buy the third character (this is all assuming that they are 600 gold. If they are even cheaper, then thats great. More expensive then boo!)

June 16, 2011, 03:18PM #408 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:20PM by midnightphoenix123
I know I want Emma and Rogue, but who can Emma double date with? I think I will be Emma, as long as I figure out who to date with XD but currently I call Emma, and Rogue is my back up

Edit: From Super Hero Squad Online on Facebook, they also posted a picture of Hulkbuster Iron Man and said Jr Agents will be able to buy him for Silver

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hopefully Namor will be brought into the game, then Emma can have her lover. I remember in MUA I used to love double dating Scott/Jean and Emma/Namor.

Luckily we already have the Hulkbuster code so no need to waste silver on him when we can get him for free.

Yay Mohawk Storm will be coming. I'll love to see how different she is from normal Storm.

Tomorrow we're getting the X-Men? Aswome!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 16, 2011, 01:45PM
@Jill Valentine thanks i got the code to work *sigh* i still only have 250. And i really want storm or invisible woman.And those gold coins keep turning silver so it's very hard to win it.Why can't they give us free membership for like 1 or 2 days.The characters i want right now is invisible woman,storm,jean grey, and wolverine.Hopefully when rogue,gambit, and emma come hopefully everybody can buy them

EDIT:Anyone wanna play a mission with me im bored af

you're welcome, oh, and Jeanfan321 there is a code for free membership, the code is "superhero", without the "

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 16, 2011, 03:46PM
Hopefully Namor will be brought into the game, then Emma can have her lover. I remember in MUA I used to love double dating Scott/Jean and Emma/Namor.

Luckily we already have the Hulkbuster code so no need to waste silver on him when we can get him for free.

Yay Mohawk Storm will be coming. I'll love to see how different she is from normal Storm.

Yeah Namor would be good, I hope we get the new X-Men after the update!

Anyone on the game right now?

Their update will be starting in about 10 minutes so no point now. Hopefully tommorrow when we all have new characters. I want to give Rogue and ? (Gambit or Emma?) a try.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 16, 2011, 08:48PM
Their update will be starting in about 10 minutes so no point now. Hopefully tommorrow when we all have new characters. I want to give Rogue and ? (Gambit or Emma?) a try.
Yeah i was just on it and they said they will start maintenance in 10 minutes so log off now.I can only hope rogue and emma and gambit can be bought with silver coins. if not then marvelfan i would ask you who's better jean or emma lol.MarvelFan i really want to see what your headquarters look like it must be FILLED lmao no seriously you should take a video XD

Haven't you tried the free subscription code? Its "superhero"

I don't think the X-Men characters will be silver since Deadpool seems to be the silver character for the month but I wouldn't mind because it saves my gold for other characters (Shulkie and Panther) and I have 10000 silver saved up right now.

Between Jean vs Emma, I think we already know my answer lol. But if it comes to that I will try to give my unbiased opinion no matter what xd.

Actually, believe it or not, but my hq is not that filled. We can only get 6 rooms and I have too many characters now for my squaddies to even share bunks. I did decorate my HQ but it was a long time ago and now I have even more furniture that I think its time for redecorating. Spring Cleaning is coming a little late in Super Hero City :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 16, 2011, 08:56PM
Haven't you tried the free subscription code? Its "superhero"

I don't think the X-Men characters will be silver since Deadpool seems to be the silver character for the month but I wouldn't mind because it saves my gold for other characters (Shulkie and Panther) and I have 10000 silver saved up right now.

Between Jean vs Emma, I think we already know my answer lol. But if it comes to that I will try to give my unbiased opinion no matter what xd.

Actually, believe it or not, but my hq is not that filled. We can only get 6 rooms and I have too many characters now for my squaddies to even share bunks. I did decorate my HQ but it was a long time ago and now I have even more furniture that I think its time for redecorating. Spring Cleaning is coming a little late in Super Hero City :D
I tried the code and it worked and when i spinned it on the prize wheel all the gold turned back silver so i only have 300 gold coins right now.Im saving my silver coins for Jean,But at least now since im a "member" i bought 2 rooms and i love it.Lol i really think you should make a video of your HQ.I think for my HQ (when i become a full member) im going to buy all the X-Men and have like a x-men mansion.And im really suprised don't you basically have ALL the players except for like 4 or 5?

Hmm so the new X-men (aparently) will be available tomorrow?
I think I have to get back to this game in order to get them hehe, obviously I want Emma, but Gambit and Rogue seems cool. Also I saw a video of Jean on youtube, she seems fun, but her costume.. ugh, why?? Phoenix or 90's are much better...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 16, 2011, 09:09PM
I tried the code and it worked and when i spinned it on the prize wheel all the gold turned back silver so i only have 300 gold coins right now.Im saving my silver coins for Jean,But at least now since im a "member" i bought 2 rooms and i love it.Lol i really think you should make a video of your HQ.I think for my HQ (when i become a full member) im going to buy all the X-Men and have like a x-men mansion.And im really suprised don't you basically have ALL the players except for like 4 or 5?
I'm just missing She-Hulk, Black Panther, Reptile, Classic Thor, Modern Thor, Gladiator Hulk, and Spider-Man. I could buy a few of these right now but keeping my gold safe for the X-Men. I think its a cool idea to make a sort of X-Mansion. It'll be even better once Kitty, Psylocke, Colossus, and Beast arrive.