Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That was fun XD. I think we should all have the 4 original x-men play against magneto.I know jill valentine has jean marvelfan has about every character lol  and i only have cyclops so i call cyclops i don't know who'll be storm and wolvie

well, it would be really funny to play with the 4 original X-Men against Magneto, so i Take Jean as my char, who wants to be Storm and Wolverine?

My game has loaded now so I can play.

I have Wolverine and Storm as well so I could be them if no one else has them. Between the two I choose Storm (she's more fun :))

Hold on marvelfan12345 i'll play soon but guess what?

I experienced what my characters do when there angry and now im kinda pissed cause they destroyed EVERYTHING.They can't sit down anywhere,activate any computers nothing.All they can do is run around and clap.BTW i bought the training room and you can't do anything in there or at least the heroes dont

When you don't feed them they cause tantrums and destroy stuff. When they're normal then still do stuff like sit down on chairs, jump on beds, use computers. But they also run around a lot and clap. I don't believe the heroes do anything in the training room which is really annoying.

That was the main reason i bought it *sigh* if i knew i would have bout the cafeteria 

The cafeteria is more fun actually.

Sorry Jeanfan that I left the mission. My internet was starting to slow down again and when it does that the game does not run and I have to shut it down.

That's okay i have to go eat anyway but playing with you was really fun! hopefuly we can have 2 more people play with us *cough* jill valentine,fox456,midnightphoenix *cough* lol

I'm here now for a little while if anyone else is available.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

are u able to stop heroes from appering in ur hellicarerier or block them from entering rooms

hey guys, does any of you want to play missions with me? i'm online right now.

does anyone know what the episode is called when reptile and wolverine go to the xmansion?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 19, 2011, 02:30PM
does anyone know what the episode is called when reptile and wolverine go to the xmansion?

Its Mutant Mayham something

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS