Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 20, 2011, 03:41PM
OMG GUYS! AMAZING NEWS! GUESS WHAT WE ARE GETTING!

OMG, Finally! i'm so excited about this i can't wait!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 20, 2011, 03:51PM
OMG, Finally! i'm so excited about this i can't wait!

I know right?!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well I've forwarded it to the other two sites with Jean fans like us so they know as well. Quite a few of them play this game as well and have been actively asking for Phoenix in the game. BTW Midnightphoenix, are there any others besides Jean, Strange, Storm, and Beast?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 03:54PM
Well I've forwarded it to the other two sites with Jean fans like us so they know as well. Quite a few of them play this game as well and have been actively asking for Phoenix in the game. BTW Midnightphoenix, are there any others besides Jean, Strange, Storm, and Beast?

no I dont think so I will look again

Did you put it on the fourm Jean grey phoenix fans because look at what this says,  that fourm is the reason we got her! This is for Josh T and all of our fans at http://jeangreyphoenixfans.yuku.com/! Here is Jean Grey as Phoenix! (There is no date yet for when Phoenix will be in the game at www.HeroUp.com.)

Edit: Nope nobody else on Facebook

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

BTW can you post a link to the Jean pic. I'm searching on facebook but I can't find it.

Thanks, the Jean post was dedicated to Shades of Grey. I'm glad that the support of the fans there helped the developers pick Jean.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 04:04PM
Thanks, the Jean post was dedicated to Shades of Grey. I'm glad that the support of the fans there helped the developers pick Jean.

Lol I just now see on fb that the 1 million to save WATX posed pics of Jean's design for season 2 colored versions :D And I agree its nice to know that all us Phoenix fans are helping Phoenix come back!

I'm glad that they have seen Jean's demand. We have Phoenix, but I wonder if we can expect any other of Jean's incarnations? I'm pretty content as the other versions don't offer anything new now but neither should Thor but they have 3 different versions of him. In that case I'd love either 90s, Marvel Girl, or New X-Men.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 04:08PM
I'm glad that they have seen Jean's demand. We have Phoenix, but I wonder if we can expect any other of Jean's incarnations? I'm pretty content as the other versions don't offer anything new now but neither should Thor but they have 3 different versions of him. In that case I'd love either 90s, Marvel Girl, or New X-Men.

I agree with all 3 costumes for Jean you picked! All 3 of my favs I seems like we get original Jean, so we have a beginning, then Phoenix which is her middle, now we need an end

White Phoenix of the Crown lol? She would be way to powerful but I'd love to see her in white. New X-Men would be the best for an end if Phoenix doesn't always care. BTW check out all the comments for her pic. There are so many and the pic just came out.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 04:14PM
White Phoenix of the Crown lol? She would be way to powerful but I'd love to see her in white. New X-Men would be the best for an end if Phoenix doesn't always care. BTW check out all the comments for her pic. There are so many and the pic just came out.

I know there are a ton of commets! I dont think they would do white tho, because They already have green

Like I said I'm pretty content. Phoenix will look so much better next to the other X-Men. IMO each character now has their most iconic costume so Jean will actually fit in.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 20, 2011, 04:22PM
Like I said I'm pretty content. Phoenix will look so much better next to the other X-Men. IMO each character now has their most iconic costume so Jean will actually fit in.

I agree, and no matter what era costume the others have Phoenix always fits in, because she wears it all the time :D

That's what I love and hate about it lol! It worked in the 70s, the 90s, and even now. WOnder if she will still have it by 2046 lol.