Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Its all right. I'm returning to the game if anyone else is coming too.

I think were getting some xmen tonight because they said there gonna be down at 9:00.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 22, 2011, 03:45PM
I think were getting some xmen tonight because they said there gonna be down at 9:00.

God lets hope!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 22, 2011, 03:45PM
I hope so! These X-Men are long overdue!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2011, 03:46PM
I hope so! These X-Men are long overdue!

I agree!

Edit: Hold on a sec uploading something!

Is she still a villain? Or is she a hero? Whatever you think she is, she's coming very soon to www.HeroUp.com!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i hope we get Emma, Rogue, Gambit, Shadowcat, Phoenix and Dr. Strange tomorrow! that would be totally cool!

I really can't wait im just gonna log off and wait for it to be over.Is it gonna be over anytime today or is it just gonna be over tommorow?

By tommorrow probably. Hmm I wonder who that person is? But I bet I prefer her as a villain lol!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2011, 08:01PM
By tommorrow probably. Hmm I wonder who that person is? But I bet I prefer her as a villain lol!

Same here lol I hope they used her diamond form for some of her powers

I'm sure they did. I actually love the combination of Emma's personality, telepathy, and diamond form. Her love life...not sooo much lol.

Now I'm sure the new characters will come tommorrow. I hope its not just Rogue, Emma, and Gambit (and Classic Wolverine?) but Colossus, Psylocke, and Kitty too.

Emma!! <3
Now I'll have to play again to get more money so I can get her :)
ANd the other X-men should be with her, so I'm excited!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

June 22, 2011, 09:44PM #521 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:47PM by Techon 7
 I'm really excited for her, but I do wonder what would happen if I put her and Jean in the same room.

Quote from: Techon 7 on June 22, 2011, 09:44PM
I'm really excited for her, but I do wonder what would happen if I put her and Jean in the same room.

You'll have a lot of fun, of course ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2011, 09:50PM

Lol, they would most likely run around laughing and start to dance :D

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2011, 09:50PM
Lol, unfortunately in this game, fun is patty-cake and jumping on beds :D