Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 24, 2011, 02:11PM
Well that was a blast Dark Phoenix 1 and Marvelfan! Thx a lot to dark phoenix because he bought the juggernaut mission and it was fun and hard and it nice of him to buy it.

Sorry marvelfan if i didnt do anything during the sabertooth mission my pc kept on freezing and to wrap it up you guys make this game very fun and im glad i signed up
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 24, 2011, 02:16PM
Yeah it was really nice of you Dark Phoenix 1! Thanks again :)

Thats all right. Sabretooth was harder to beat on my own but at the end we showed him who's boss. Btw just checked out the game's facebook page and I think its hilarious how many people want the developers to make Phoenix's hair longer. If they don't I have a feeling that they are gonna show the developers their own wrath of the Dark Phoenix XD.

Anyway I've got to redecorate my HQ for the new characters' arrival (whenever that is)

You're welcome guys, i wanted to play it too, and it was really fun! and i'll create a new Account when Phoenix comes out, and i guess the developers are going to make us feel the fury of the Phoenix Force! lol XD

brb getting somthing to eat im at the daily bugel at the front

im back where are u midnight phoenix

The tuxedo thing code is mamarosas

They need to add a new way to obtain gold other than spinning the wheel and buying a membership, ex missions or buying it with silver
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Now that you mention it, i got a Fantastic Idea!, why dont we ask them if they can make a way to get gold for Free Members? so we wouldn't have to create another accounts in order to get gold!

Love the video! Thanks for posting.

It sounds great but they will probably never do it. The gold is their way of making money, because that is what lures people into buying the subscription so they can buy new characters.

ok, looks like they won't ever do that then, but it wasn't a bad idea though.

I was just on there and as soon as I spun the wheel, it kicked me off... I think I'll just wait til Rogue's on there...lol

Hey Scabbia, i sended you a friend invitation, my account name is Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher.

Half-a-minute later, I'm on again. Sorry again Dark Phoenix 1, blame Sinister or my computer. Whichever one you prefer.

That was a fun date/mission though. Scott and Jean fighting their old enemy Juggernaut like old times. And Deadpool crashing the date sure made it fun!

yeah, it was really fun! and don't worry i blame Sinister LOL!, and i got muted by some reason, and i didn't share any personal info, but simple things like Now Face the Fury of The Phoenix Force! can't be typed.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on June 24, 2011, 07:42PM
Hey Scabbia, i sended you a friend invitation, my account name is Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher.

Cools. I'll add you when I get done with my second skin I'm working on right now. :) (If I can stay on long enough lol)