Previous topic - Next topic
im on right now, name is aqua soldier
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

June 24, 2011, 08:56PM #601 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:00PM by fox456
Quote from: fox456 on May 13, 2011, 03:39AM
We need a post to keep track of our in-game names.  How about this one?

4elementsefww - Mega Island Alchemist
Dark Phoenix 1 - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Fox456 - Winter Fighter
Hiddenhope213 - Emperor Rat
Jeanfan321 - Flash Steel Viper
Jill Valentine - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Marvelfan12345 - Princess Puffin
Midnightphoenix123 - Spirit Marshmallow
Scabbia - Funny Cat
Techon 7 - Sir Marshall
The Phoenix - Spider Spirit
TheStorm - Marvelous Roamer
Wolverine Fan 221 - Aqua Soldier

I added both Scabbia and Wolverine Fan 221.

@ Jeanfan321:

Your video was great!  I didn't even know you could do that.  (I also watched some of your MUA videos.  Very fun!  My hereoes don't stay together like yours do.  Also, mine seem to move around  faster and you can't keep track of them like I could when I watcher your vidideos.)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

i got mutated by a moderator! do you know when i can speak again? it says time remaining 0 but i can't speak!

Guys! i can speak again! I'M SO HAPPY! Thanks a lot Marvelfan for having faith that everything would turn up to be ok! Thanks a lot to all those that supported me!

I'm just glad it is working for you now my friend!

Here's another pic of all of us dancing (right before Magenta came and I was kidnapped by Sinister). I was Jean, you were Cyclops, and Jeanfan was Storm.

Lol that's cool. Too bad I keep gettin kicked off, I'd go with ya'll. But everytime I spin the wheel to use those tickets, its bye bye for me. (sucks...)

I'll add you once I get on tommorrow. I wonder why the wheel doesn't work? You should sent a ticket/bug to the developers using the help section of the site. Are you sure everything has installled for you?

I think so. I downloaded the game files, which took forever, and then when I get on there, I let everything load up first. Then as soon as I spin the wheel, it keeps spinning, then says the server had a time out and kicks me off. I think it might be our internet cause we got the lowest speed with the company were with. So that might be it...

Which character should i buy? I have Cyclops, Ms Marvel, Iron Man, Thing, and Falcon. Just started and almost have enough gold for a 600 gold char
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

June 24, 2011, 10:14PM #609 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:18PM by Jeanfan321
@fox456 thanks a lot i try my best
@Marvelfan12345 love that pic how is the camera zoomed in like that for you XD.I think you need to crop one of the wolverines out and the picture would be even greater (it alreaady is) cause there's two logans but oh well storm looks good wonder who was using her :P

@Wolverine Fan221 You should buy Storm,Emma, or Scarlet Witch. But i would buy storm she's beast

EDIT:BTW i was recdording our little "party" and wanna put it on youtube so which song should u put on beyonce who run the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

or nicki minaj super bass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU

June 24, 2011, 10:19PM #610 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:21PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: Scabbia on June 24, 2011, 10:09PM
I think so. I downloaded the game files, which took forever, and then when I get on there, I let everything load up first. Then as soon as I spin the wheel, it keeps spinning, then says the server had a time out and kicks me off. I think it might be our internet cause we got the lowest speed with the company were with. So that might be it...
I think its the slow internet connection. Sometimes my internet is glitchy and the slowness affects the game.

Quote from: Wolverine Fan 221 on June 24, 2011, 10:14PM
Which character should i buy? I have Cyclops, Ms Marvel, Iron Man, Thing, and Falcon. Just started and almost have enough gold for a 600 gold char

If you plan to get Jean then no need for Emma because Emma is just a weaker copy lol. Go with the original. Same goes for Sue imo (although she is more unique in powers but still has many similarities to Jean and also weaker). I'd cross those out plus I have a feeling you wouldn't like them too much.

One choice is Storm because she is just like Jeanfan said...beast! Giant-Man is very strong and powerful, I would recommend him as well. Human Torch is really cool (lol) and fun to use. Finally there is Wasp who may seem small (which she is of course) but she is very fun and fast to use. You may look down at her but your mind will change after you play as her.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 24, 2011, 10:19PM
If you plan to get Jean then no need for Emma because Emma is just a weaker copy lol. Go with the original. Same goes for Sue imo (although she is more unique in powers but still has many similarities to Jean and also weaker)

I'd go for Storm because she is just like Jeanfan said...beast! Giant-Man is very strong and powerful, I would recommend him as well. Human Torch is really cool (lol) and fun to use. Finally there is Wasp who may seem small (which she is of course) but she is very fun and fast to use. You may look down at her but your mind will change after you play as her.
Thanks, will be buying either torcy or storm
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Quote from: Wolverine Fan 221 on June 24, 2011, 10:22PM
Thanks, will be buying either torcy or storm
Glad to be of help.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 24, 2011, 10:14PM
@fox456 thanks a lot i try my best
@Marvelfan12345 love that pic how is the camera zoomed in like that for you XD.I think you need to crop one of the wolverines out and the picture would be even greater (it alreaady is) cause there's two logans but oh well storm looks good wonder who was using her :P

Use the little device on the mouse. I have no idea what it is called lol, but the thing you can role in between the left and right click buttons. It can zoom in and out.

I'll crop the pic out later, one Wolverine seems better than two these days. It will mean less of Thing, Emma, and the other Wolverine though. Oh well.

Ok...so I can't spin the Prize Wheel...(no biggy...) And I can go through a whole mission, but as soon as I'm done (beating whatever boss) then it kicks me off again. lol. Still have the exp., but just gotta refresh...I guess. But at least I'm there! :D

I had soo much Fun, playing with Scabbia fighting Fing Foom