Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OMG! That was you!? I didn't know that! lmao. That was fun! I thought it was someone from here, but I didn't know for sure. I forgot everyone's name. lol.

YEP!! LMAO!! I kept trying to tell you but, that stupid chat box will not open

lol Well I'm glad it was you cause if it wasn't someone from here, then it probably woulda been awkward for me...lol. That was fun though. I felt kinda dumb cause I didn't know what to do at first with Fing Fang. lol.

June 25, 2011, 02:09AM #618 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:23AM by whiteking
Finally I got Emma and Jean, and honestly I don't know why you Jean fans are always complaining about their similar abilities and who's better. Because, I'm sorry, Jean is not that great and Emma is not that bad as you like to believe.
Both has their strengths and weakness, for example, Jean is indeed a little bit more powerfull (but not THAT powerfull), but Emma's combos has more range and unlike you said before, do great against bosses because you can attack them without being too close.
Their powers are similar yes (and that's pretty obvious because both are telepaths :P) but each one has some differences that adds them a unique gameplay, Jean focus more on her raw power and Emma on her tactics, much like in comics.
In my opinion both are worth to be tested and are fun to play. So anyone who want to test them, do it, and adapt them to your gameplay.
And to prove my point,  here:

The mission against Sabertooth where Marvelfan12345 described that Emma as a solo player was "clobbered by Sabretooth", guess what? Adamantium reward, with Emma at level 2 and I survived the whole mission, not that bad right?
I'm going to test Invisible Woman just to prove that she can be a great character too, it depends of how you play.
By the way my name is Solid Midnight Prince, I usually play solo, because of my job, I cant reach all of you in time when you play together, but maybe someday we can do a mission :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

hey im going on now who can i expect to meet

June 25, 2011, 05:53AM #621 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:33PM by fox456
Quote from: fox456 on May 13, 2011, 03:39AM
We need a post to keep track of our in-game names.  How about this one?

4elementsefww - Mega Island Alchemist
Dark Phoenix 1 - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Fox456 - Winter Fighter
Hiddenhope213 - Emperor Rat
Jeanfan321 - Flash Steel Viper
Jill Valentine - Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher
Marvelfan12345 - Princess Puffin
Midnightphoenix123 - Spirit Marshmallow
Scabbia - Funny Cat
SuperNatural-Witch - Simplicity Psionic Ghost
Techon 7 - Sir Marshall
The Phoenix - Spider Spirit
TheStorm - Marvelous Roamer
Whiteking - Solid Midnight Prince
Wolverine Fan 221 - Silver Soul

Added you, whiteking.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

simplicity psionic ghost is my User-name

June 25, 2011, 08:49AM #624 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:57AM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: whiteking on June 25, 2011, 02:09AM
Finally I got Emma and Jean, and honestly I don't know why you Jean fans are always complaining about their similar abilities and who's better. Because, I'm sorry, Jean is not that great and Emma is not that bad as you like to believe.
Both has their strengths and weakness, for example, Jean is indeed a little bit more powerfull (but not THAT powerfull), but Emma's combos has more range and unlike you said before, do great against bosses because you can attack them without being too close.
Their powers are similar yes (and that's pretty obvious because both are telepaths :P) but each one has some differences that adds them a unique gameplay, Jean focus more on her raw power and Emma on her tactics, much like in comics.
In my opinion both are worth to be tested and are fun to play. So anyone who want to test them, do it, and adapt them to your gameplay.
And to prove my point,  here:

The mission against Sabertooth where Marvelfan12345 described that Emma as a solo player was "clobbered by Sabretooth", guess what? Adamantium reward, with Emma at level 2 and I survived the whole mission, not that bad right?
I'm going to test Invisible Woman just to prove that she can be a great character too, it depends of how you play.
By the way my name is Solid Midnight Prince, I usually play solo, because of my job, I cant reach all of you in time when you play together, but maybe someday we can do a mission :)

You made it with Emma! Perhaps it is possible to solo because the only way I was able to solo with Emma was by cheating XD. But I must disagree about the range. Emma's range is quite bad actually for an energy type character while Jean (and Sue) have probably the best range in the game.

But I guess as for who is good and who is not, it all matters on taste. I really don't like Emma that much in this game as her combos are really good, but she is brought down by terrible range, bad health, and weak powers (and the fact that her combos are basically recycled from Jean ;).) And at the same time I think Jean is one of the best, yet another thing a matter of taste. Its like I told Wolverine Fan 221, that his taste is probably quite different from mine which is why I removed some characters from my recommendations because I had a feeling he would not like them as much as me. I do hope that Storm or Human Torch satisfied his quench.

You made it with Emma, and let me say, i want Jean more, she's the one of the best chars in the game, and i would buy Storm, but i don't have enough time to get gold, my membership ends today.

June 25, 2011, 12:12PM #627 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:18PM by Wolverine Fan 221
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2011, 08:49AM
You made it with Emma! Perhaps it is possible to solo because the only way I was able to solo with Emma was by cheating XD. But I must disagree about the range. Emma's range is quite bad actually for an energy type character while Jean (and Sue) have probably the best range in the game.

But I guess as for who is good and who is not, it all matters on taste. I really don't like Emma that much in this game as her combos are really good, but she is brought down by terrible range, bad health, and weak powers (and the fact that her combos are basically recycled from Jean ;).) And at the same time I think Jean is one of the best, yet another thing a matter of taste. Its like I told Wolverine Fan 221, that his taste is probably quite different from mine which is why I removed some characters from my recommendations because I had a feeling he would not like them as much as me. I do hope that Storm or Human Torch satisfied his quench.

Torch was a really good character, beat Ultron solo with him without dying. Its also just really fun to fly him around

Also, I used the membership code and got enough silver for Iron Man
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

@Jeanfan - I'm glad you posted the video!
@Wolverine Fan 221 - Glad you liked Human Torch! I had a feeling you would enjoy him, he is really fun to use. Ultron is extremely tough so beating him on adamantium just shows how powerful Human Torch can be.

I was bored so I redecorated and made a room for Scott and Jean. Luckily they don't just go together love-wise, but color-wise as well ;) The little blocks are a pretty cool find I found in the store. The description for them says that Scott and Jean use them in the Danger Room for training, so I immediately bought a bunch of them.

Some more shots

I'm planning to make rooms for Reed/Sue, Wanda, Storm, Wolverine, and maybe Valkyrie.

guys, marvelfan and i were muted! and we didn't do anything wrong! can you guys believe it?